November 30, 2013 Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy

There should be 9 staterooms now. The latest list was sent this afternoon around 5pm eastern. You are on the email list, so you should have received it. But, if you didn't, I can try again.

When you are sending out these updates, are you sending them to everyone on the FE list or just the new families? Just wondering because I did not receive any email today. Thanks!

Miwings

If you would like to join, please let me know soon. We were going to close it after the weekend. But, if you want to join, I think we can still add you. If your family joins, there will be 10 staterooms in the exchange.

Thanks for the info. If I joined then I would give 9 gifts, 1 to each cabin, or would it be a gift for each person in the cabin. Are their specific rules for this FE?

Thanks,
Jen

When you are sending out these updates, are you sending them to everyone on the FE list or just the new families? Just wondering because I did not receive any email today. Thanks!

Miwings

I am only sending the list to the new families. I am not on facebook and don't have the entire FE list. If you would like the new families list, I'd be happy to send it to you. Let me know.

Thanks for the info. If I joined then I would give 9 gifts, 1 to each cabin, or would it be a gift for each person in the cabin. Are their specific rules for this FE?

Thanks,
Jen

There are no specific rules for this FE (at least not the 4th group). You can choose to give one gift per cabin or to each person in the cabin. You can do it one time, a few nights, or every night. Do what works best for your family and the given time constraints.

It's supposed to be a fun thing and not too stressful. My kids are just thrilled to find anything in the FE.

Hey - glad you like!
I will have 4 for you at the meet on day 1 - you can pay then
Cheers Darren

Hi Darren. Can I get 4 of them as well. I can pay thru paypal if you would like.

Thanks,
Jen
PS Wow what a flight you have in front of you.

Hi team Fantasy! My DD and I just signed up for our third Disney cruise and we really wanted to participate in the Fish Extender plan this time around - are we too late??

Thanks!

Leslie:wave2:

Seems like we have an organized crowd - really looking forward to being able to participate! (Adding some messages so I can PM)

:hippie:

Hi team Fantasy! My DD and I just signed up for our third Disney cruise and we really wanted to participate in the Fish Extender plan this time around - are we too late??

Thanks!

Leslie:wave2:

Seems like we have an organized crowd - really looking forward to being able to participate! (Adding some messages so I can PM)

Hurry up and add those posts so that you can PM me the information for the FE! We have 9 families in the group already. The information I need is below!

For all those that want to join the 4th FE group and have posted on this board, send me a PM. Please include the following information:

1. stateroom number(s)
2. the names of everyone in the stateroom
3. ages of children
4. email address (where I can send the list)
5. any notes you want me to add (like special occasions, allergies, ...)

If you don't have a stateroom number by the time we sail or you upgrade at the port, you can leave a note at my stateroom and I will put a list on our door.

If you don't have 10 posts on this board, you will have to get to 10 before you can PM me. I would like to get a list to everyone as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Hey - glad you like!
I will have 4 for you at the meet on day 1 - you can pay then
Cheers Darren

Hi Darren !
cdnfamily would love you to put aside four for us as well ! I am happy to pay you on meet day. Nice job, will be easy to recognize fellow disboard-ers :)
Cheers !

:hippie:

I am so excited! I am late signing up as well. We just got back from a week in st maarten (my favorite island) and I noticed this cruise and had to jump on it. We have never done a Disney cruise before and it has been on our list!

Stella,

You will love it, this is our third Disney cruise (the first on the Fantasy, which I admit we are really looking forward to) and it does not compare to other cruises or even other vacations. My DH has not been able to accompany us for various reasons and it is the perfect adult/kid mix - I cannot imagine taking my daughter alone to other kinds of vacation because it would not include any relaxing time for me at all. I can do just enough to feel like I am having a break but lots of time with her, a great balance!

I'm sure you and your family will love it!

Leslie

Any families with daughters 6-9 who are looking for playmates/friends? My daughter is very outgoing and loves to connect with other kids - boys are okay too. ;)

(And apologies for the extra posts - needed to be able to message!)

A new update has been sent to the members of the 4th FE group.

Leslie, you will see a few in your 7 year old's age group!

There should be 9 staterooms now. The latest list was sent this afternoon around 5pm eastern. You are on the email list, so you should have received it. But, if you didn't, I can try again.

I did get the new list thanks so much
Is this group planning to meet at all?

I did get the new list thanks so much
Is this group planning to meet at all?

Have you been able to join the facebook group? I think there is a meet up planned on the first day. I don't have a facebook account, so I don't know the details. (I know I sound like a broken record with the facebook thing!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter