November 30, 2013 Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy

Wonderful! See you over there-
Keep working on it Oswald1313 and Lemess, we can't wait to meet you!

DH, DS (11), and I are booked VGT. I would like to join the Facebook group. Can't wait for November 30!

today I went to Walmart and got some supplies for my FE and I got some ideas for FE gifts. I also got some magnetic strips so I can work on my door decorations.pirate:

We have Palo brunch on Monday too! And it's my DHs birthday on the 4th- mine was in May, so we grabbed a cruise out of Galveston for 8 nights. Not cruising on my birthday, but close!

Keep posting!!:thumbsup2

Our reservations are for 12:30. That is cool that it is your DH's birthday on the 4th. :cool1:

Oswald1313- Where in CA are you from? I'm from there too!

Baloo2000- You should be getting a PM pretty soon!

Lemess- If you don't have at least 10 posts, keep working on it!

We're all just itching to welcome you all!!

I am from San Diego area. How about yourself??

I really like to shop and was wondering about luggage leaving the ship. If you can only have 2 check bags that deliver to the room and then you have carry on and purse can you have another bag that you carry off when you leave or it is limited also. Just checking. We are driving so getting the stuff home isnt a problem just wondering what the rules were.
:cool1:

Hi Everyone,

I was listed to do the fish extenders earlier in the year but I have not had any new information or a finalized list in a few months. Could someone email or pm me about it please? I would ask the question on Facebook but I don't do Facebook :) Thanks for any help, can't wait for the cruise. Getting very excited.

Miwings

Hi Everyone,

I was listed to do the fish extenders earlier in the year but I have not had any new information or a finalized list in a few months. Could someone email or pm me about it please? I would ask the question on Facebook but I don't do Facebook :) Thanks for any help, can't wait for the cruise. Getting very excited.

Miwings

Are you on our FB page? All the info for FE is on there.

Are you on our FB page? All the info for FE is on there.

Sorry, I don't do Facebook. I have a list from back in June when someone else was coordinating the fish extender but she is no longer running it. I was just looking for a finalized list so I can put everything together. If someone can send that to me and any other information on other activities going on, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Miwings

Sorry, I don't do Facebook. I have a list from back in June when someone else was coordinating the fish extender but she is no longer running it. I was just looking for a finalized list so I can put everything together. If someone can send that to me and any other information on other activities going on, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Miwings

Hi Miwings! Sorry you're having a difficult time, WILDCATS is now in charge of the FE list. I went onto FB and I can assure you, you are indeed on the FE list under Group 2. I will try to copy and paste your portion of the list in a PM to you.

I really encourage you to join our Facebook group, as there are a lot of activities that you are missing out on, not to mention, missing the opportunity to meet a lot of delightful people. Hope to see you there!

Hi miwings! We are thrilled you are still part of FE. Sorry you don't do Facebook but I'm sure someone will post events here to keep the non Facebook people I the loop :). You have not been forgotten :)

Just checking in. I am so excited about the cruise. Pirate costume and pink dress purchased. SWEET!!!! We are so close now gang. I love this cruise group!!!

Miwings

Sorry that we didn't get to you sooner, Miwings! It certainly isn't because we were being exclusive! If you'd like, inbox me your email address and I'll be sure you get the final copy of our schedule of meet-ups! I will also make a point to check in here more often! Let. Know if you have any questions! :)

I am from Aurora. That's pretty close to you!

Aurora! That is so close! I work in Solon, the very next city. I've got a few friends who live in aurora too!

Are you on the FB page now? What is your name, if so. Regardless, who are you sailing with? Do you have children? When are you heading to florida?

Just checking in. I am so excited about the cruise. Pirate costume and pink dress purchased. SWEET!!!! We are so close now gang. I love this cruise group!!!

Me too Klineyqueen! BTW, your pink dress rocks!

Sorry that we didn't get to you sooner, Miwings! It certainly isn't because we were being exclusive! If you'd like, inbox me your email address and I'll be sure you get the final copy of our schedule of meet-ups! I will also make a point to check in here more often! Let. Know if you have any questions! :)

That's what I love about you guys....always there to lend a helping hand! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter