November 30, 2013 Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy

Welcome bradyemmasmom and fellow Ohioans! Disney family from Ohio here too :) I'm 38 and will be on our 3rd Disney cruise with DH 36 and DS 4. Looking forward to our travels!

Welcome bradyemmasmom and fellow Ohioans! Disney family from Ohio here too :) I'm 38 and will be on our 3rd Disney cruise with DH 36 and DS 4. Looking forward to our travels!

We are from Ohio too! We live in Northfield, it is halfway between Cleveland and Akron. Where does your family live in Ohio?

mannpeg729 said:
We are from Ohio too! We live in Northfield, it is halfway between Cleveland and Akron. Where does your family live in Ohio?

We are in Chillicothe, just about 45 min south of Columbus- Ohio's 1st & 3rd capital :)

Hello everyone. I just found this board and this will be our first cruise. Quick question will any of you be sailing on this cruise with a huge party, like ten or so cabins?

Flower that is awesome that your birthday is the 4th!!! I am going to start logging on here everyday so I can hopefully learn some really cool things before crusing. I am sure excited and overwhelmed at the same time.

So what do you usually get to put in the FE?? I know I read candy but just curious what other thing that everyone like to put in them. TIA

Little about myself. I am originally from California but move to North Carolina because my husband was in the military. Since I grew up in Cali I spend many day going to Disneyland. Since I have move to NC I have still gone to Disneyland but now have made trips down the WDW. I really enjoy going and the time spent with friends. I belong to DVC and love it.

I little about myself. I am originally from California but move to North Carolina because my husband was in the military. Since I grew up in Cali I spend many day going to Disneyland. Since I have move to NC I have still gone to Disneyland but now have made trips down the WDW. I really enjoy going and the time spent with friends. I belong to DVC and love it.

You knioe, you can accumulate posts by just putting smileys. Like this: :);):rolleyes:pirate::goodvibes:angel::grouphug::guilty::snooty: Just do one for each post.

Hello all! I'm from NE Ohio. Just found this thread. I will also be sailing on the Fantasy on November 30th for the second time. This will be my 5th Disney Cruise having sailed on the Magic, Wonder and Dream also. Looking forward to an amazing time!

Hello. I too am new to this forum. My husband and I are 41 with two daughters age 11 and 4. We live in San Diego and this will be our first cruise. We booked a GTY room and just received our room which is 10158. I hope it's a good one.

Hello all! I'm from NE Ohio. Just found this thread. I will also be sailing on the Fantasy on November 30th for the second time. This will be my 5th Disney Cruise having sailed on the Magic, Wonder and Dream also. Looking forward to an amazing time!

Hello. I too am new to this forum. My husband and I are 41 with two daughters age 11 and 4. We live in San Diego and this will be our first cruise. We booked a GTY room and just received our room which is 10158. I hope it's a good one.

Welcome. We have a really busy Face Book page that you're more than welcome to join. Lot's of friendly folks waiting to say hello. Lemess, you need more posts in order to receive a PM. BTW welcome to the DIS.

Oswald1313- Where in CA are you from? I'm from there too!

Baloo2000- You should be getting a PM pretty soon!

Lemess- If you don't have at least 10 posts, keep working on it!

We're all just itching to welcome you all!!

I am on MDR and have booked dinner at Remy on Sunday and bruch at Palo on Monday!!!:upsidedow

We have Palo brunch on Monday too! And it's my DHs birthday on the 4th- mine was in May, so we grabbed a cruise out of Galveston for 8 nights. Not cruising on my birthday, but close!

Keep posting!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter