November 30, 2013 Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy

Welcome aboard!
Work on getting your posts up past 10, that way you'll be able to receive private messages.
My husband's birthday is on the 4th, so we'll be a happy ship!

HI there!

My son/daughter will 7 on this cruise and the whole reason we are going. Their birthday is on the 3rd so we will be in St. Maarten on that day. Not bad.
I also have another little daughter who is 3 1/2.

Hi we are booked on the NYE Fantasy sailing but with the GTY rates available right now we think we are a planning to switch to this cruise tonight, because with these rates we can do 3 trips instead of 1 for what we would spend NYE. My only question is that cruise we had so many kids the same age as our DD(11) and DS (7). I saw a few DS 7's but haven't noticed any girls who would be the right age to be in Edge with my DD (11-13 year olds). I am worried because this cruise is during school she won't have kids to play with? Are you aware of other 11-3 year old girls on this cruise? Thanks!

I know of at least 2 other families just recently who went on this cruise with kids. Altho my kids are young, I would never pull them out of school for a vacation. This was an exception because it's their birthday and I wanted to do this cruise right on their day. Also, normally we go on vacay during X-mas break but this cruise would have been almost 3 times the cost at that time and my parents are coming so even more.

I don't think u will have to worry about kids being on the ship. Im sure they will have a great time! :)

Hi, okay we just decided to risk it and go ahead and book the veranda GT! Can we join your Facebook group please!

HI there!

My son/daughter will 7 on this cruise and the whole reason we are going. Their birthday is on the 3rd so we will be in St. Maarten on that day. Not bad.
I also have another little daughter who is 3 1/2.

I think Saint Maarten night is also Pirate Night, that would be so cool to have a birthday celebration that night!!

Oh wow! How exciting..I haven't even checked out the entire itinerary so Ididn't even know that. . I'm so excited for them!

Hi we are booked on the NYE Fantasy sailing but with the GTY rates available right now we think we are a planning to switch to this cruise tonight, because with these rates we can do 3 trips instead of 1 for what we would spend NYE. My only question is that cruise we had so many kids the same age as our DD(11) and DS (7). I saw a few DS 7's but haven't noticed any girls who would be the right age to be in Edge with my DD (11-13 year olds). I am worried because this cruise is during school she won't have kids to play with? Are you aware of other 11-3 year old girls on this cruise? Thanks!

Hi! My daughter is 11 (and I have one turning 9 on the ship), but I think we are going to have her try the club first. She is a young 11 and I think she will like it better. Or at least her momma will like it better. :) We pull our kids frequently to travel. I think it is an awesome education!!!! We have pulled them out of school for a month a couple of times. And they both still bring albums of our trips to school when they study certain places. Nothing like studying Columbus coming up and being able to whip out a pic of his child house in Italy with you standing in front and being able to describe what it was like.

FYI, our last cruise my oldest was one of 5 kids and she was the only girl and had a blast. I think having lots of kids or not depends on personality for them to have fun.

Hello everyone! Just booked today!! So excited! We have not been on a Disney cruise since 2008!! Traveling party is myself (40s), my husband (40s), and our Son (10).

Can we join the facebook page? I've got a lot of catching up to do!

Welcome aboard!
I'm sure that Scrappy-Tink will be along to unlock the door shortly- be patient:thumbsup2
We're a friendly, wacky group- you're going to love us!

We are getting in late to the party here! We will be sailing with you fellow Disers! I'm interested in joining the Facebook group. I tried clicking on the link in the thread but it said the page was unavailable. I think I need to be invited.

This will be our 3rd cruise (all with Disney)

Mike (Me)
Natalie (DW)
Jonathan (DS 9yo)

Hi Mike, Natalie and Jonathan!

Welcome aboard! Someone will be by to get you into the facebook page pretty soon.
We have all sorts of events going on- and we're a friendly bunch.

Good to see you all!

We are getting in late to the party here! We will be sailing with you fellow Disers! I'm interested in joining the Facebook group. I tried clicking on the link in the thread but it said the page was unavailable. I think I need to be invited. This will be our 3rd cruise (all with Disney) Mike (Me) Natalie (DW) Jonathan (DS 9yo)

Sent you a PM

Welcome aboard bradyemmasmom and family!

Do some quick posting to get yourself up to 10 or 15 posts so that you can receive PMs (private messages).

That way someone can send you the facebook link to find our cruise group! We can't wait to meet you- you might want to start by posting some information about your family of cruisers (in separate posts of course).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter