November 30, 2013 Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy

Can someone add me to the Facebook page? Whom should I send a friend request to in order to gain access?
Hi again. I told someone on our FB page and he sent you a PM but I just realized that you do not have enough posts for PM's. I think you need 10 or 15 posts not sure. I'll see if there's another way.:goodvibes

You can always post in the "how many days left" thread, the "pictures of Disney" thread, etc. It's easy to get enough posts in.

Don't forget to keep checking PMs while online. Goodness knows I've forgotten to check before.

Cupcake, I am sure glad you found us here! I just know you will love our Facebook group! We have gotten so close in the last 2-3 weeks! We've got so many activities planned we had to post an agenda for the week! This cruise is going to be the best! :love:

Cupcake, I am sure glad you found us here! I just know you will love our Facebook group! We have gotten so close in the last 2-3 weeks! We've got so many activities planned we had to post an agenda for the week! This cruise is going to be the best! :love:

Welcome Cupcake! We'll get you on FB soon...you won't find a better group of people to sail with. I noticed you said you've been on several cruises, who has been your fav so far? Have you heard about the Fish Exchange? Some of these things can be confusing to a newbie, so please feel free to ask any questions. My DH keeps on reading our FB posts and asking me what certain acronyms are for, it's kind of funny that we have our own DISboard lingo!

I am feeling like a kid on Christmas waiting to get access to the Facebook page! I was finally able to respond to the message from one of the admins, but still no luck getting added to the page.

I have been on the Disney Dream, and my other cruises were Carnival and RC. NONE compare to my Disney Cruise Experience!

I have read up on the many activities that you guys have planned, especially the FE. Once I get into the group page and see the agenda, I will plan to choose which activities fit our needs. Everyone is so welcoming!

Cupcake. Welcome! I see that you are a new Disboards member, do you have any questions before you get added to the FB page?

Hey Cupcake, I see you've been found. Your are going to love the Fantasy and our FB page. There's a wonderful group of people just waiting to welcome you to the family!:goodvibes

Cupcake. Welcome! I see that you are a new Disboards member, do you have any questions before you get added to the FB page?

As far as the FE is concerned, I know that on the Dream the concierge sections had gates that required key entry. I do not think that they have this on the new Fantasy, but will people have access to my hallway if I have a concierge room?

Hey everyone,
Myself (Brad), My wife (Jami), and two daughters Jaylyn (11) and Rylee (8 turning 9 on embarkation) will be joining this gang. We are super excited. We have cruised but never on Disney so we are super excited. Need to get up to speed quickly!

As far as the FE is concerned, I know that on the Dream the concierge sections had gates that required key entry. I do not think that they have this on the new Fantasy, but will people have access to my hallway if I have a concierge room?

There are no gates on Fantasy. I'm in concierge too. I believe anybody can access the hallway but can't get into the lounge.

Hey everyone,
Myself (Brad), My wife (Jami), and two daughters Jaylyn (11) and Rylee (8 turning 9 on embarkation) will be joining this gang. We are super excited. We have cruised but never on Disney so we are super excited. Need to get up to speed quickly!

Hey Brad!! Most the action is on our FB page, so please join! We try to keep it private, so we'll need to send you an email for acceptance. Unfortunately, we can't send you a PM until you have (I want to say) 15 posts....so do a lot of smiley faces and kick your posts up a notch LOL

We look forward to meeting you and your family!! Welcome to the DISboards too!

maybe a bit of info on our travels....

Like I said, this is our first DCL trip, but we have done a lot of cruising. Not as much as many of you, but a lot for us! We were married in Barbados and cruised around for a couple of weeks on a clipper ship for our honeymoon. We have been back there several times since. We did the Med with both of our kiddos (38 day trip or so). Then my wife and oldest did Asia (suppose to be another 38 days but turned into 41 because they were in Tokyo during the earthquake). My wife has done additional trips as well. Love to travel!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter