November 30, 2013 Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy

Hi there!
Extremely excited to say that we will be joining this group! :cool1: :banana: :cloud9: :woohoo:

I just sent a request to join the Facebook group. This will be our 2nd cruise - our first was this last January on the Fantasy. We will want to participate in the FE! Do I edit the roll call list myself to add us?
Thanks!
Julie

Hi Julie!
I don't know if this is a late answer to your question or not, but Beka on the FB page will add you to the Roll Call. There is a form to fill out. I am handling the FE if you are interested in participating in that. I know you are already on the FB page and will send you the link over there.
Julia

HELLLLLOOOOOOOO GROUP!!!

After thinking things over for a month, we finally decided to book this cruise today!

"WE" is me, Molly (33) and DH, Brett (31). This will be my 5th DCL cruise and Brett's 4th, and this will be both of our first times on the Fantasy!

We generally participate in everything, and I am thrilled that there is so much planned for this sailing!

OK now I am going to go join the facebook group and spend some time catching up on all the happenings in this group :)

YAYAYAYAY!!! :banana::banana:

WELCOME!! You chose the best group ever to join!! I see that Molly is already over on the FB page so I will send you the link for the FE there. We actually have way more group participation on FB than here. Welcome aboard!

:cool1: I'm learning.... how to do this... Just wanted to say HELLO to all my fellow cruisers.
See you all on facebook :yay:

Karen48

shadowryter - I was looking over some of the designs that you made for our cruise over on our FB page. You have two nametag templates (one with Mickey and one with Minnie) that I'd like to use if you don't mind. Is there anyway you can personalize them with our names? If so, I'd like to make them into magnets for our door. I'd also like to personalize one of the cruise logos (as soon as I decide which one - they are all great) so I can make it into a magnet. Now, I am totally technology challenged. If you can personalize these, how do I get the image from my computer screen onto a magnet?

TIA!

shadowryter - I was looking over some of the designs that you made for our cruise over on our FB page. You have two nametag templates (one with Mickey and one with Minnie) that I'd like to use if you don't mind. Is there anyway you can personalize them with our names? If so, I'd like to make them into magnets for our door. I'd also like to personalize one of the cruise logos (as soon as I decide which one - they are all great) so I can make it into a magnet. Now, I am totally technology challenged. If you can personalize these, how do I get the image from my computer screen onto a magnet?

TIA!

Sent you a pm.:goodvibes

Hello Everyone!

We finally decided today on this cruise (were debating between a B2B on the Magic the same timeframe). This will be our 11th DCL cruise and we are very excited to be meeting up again with some fellow cruisers from our November 2012 Western Caribbean!

We are:

Kathi (46)
Brian (39)
Carina (9)
Kathy (77)
Russ (90)

We will be celebrating my parents 50th wedding anniversary as well as my dad's 91st birthday!

We live in Southern NJ and are currently in 2 connecting category 4Es on deck 5, but who knows where we will end up by November!

Do we have a FE group going yet? (I will read all 50 pages of these posts over the next few days, I'm sure.) Do we have a Facebook group? (That is so much easier for me to follow)

Can't wait to get to know you all better and start planning our vacation!

Kathi

Hello Everyone!

We finally decided today on this cruise (were debating between a B2B on the Magic the same timeframe). This will be our 11th DCL cruise and we are very excited to be meeting up again with some fellow cruisers from our November 2012 Western Caribbean!

We are:

Kathi (46)
Brian (39)
Carina (9)
Kathy (77)
Russ (90)

We will be celebrating my parents 50th wedding anniversary as well as my dad's 91st birthday!

We live in Southern NJ and are currently in 2 connecting category 4Es on deck 5, but who knows where we will end up by November!

Do we have a FE group going yet? (I will read all 50 pages of these posts over the next few days, I'm sure.) Do we have a Facebook group? (That is so much easier for me to follow)

Can't wait to get to know you all better and start planning our vacation!

Kathi

Wow! I can't believe your dad is going to be 91. That is awesome that he is in such great health and still able to travel. :thumbsup2 And your parents are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary - now that is something to celebrate! :cool1:

My dad served in the Navy during WWII. There are not many WWII vets left and we consider ourselves very fortunate.

I hope some of you have the opportunity to meet him. He is a little hard of hearing, but is a great guy.

Hi Kathi!

My DH is a retired Navy man, and would probably enjoy talking to your father. I know that there seems to be quite a few retired military people sailing on this cruise- maybe they could meet up somewhere and swap some stories!

Hi Kathi!

My DH is a retired Navy man, and would probably enjoy talking to your father. I know that there seems to be quite a few retired military people sailing on this cruise- maybe they could meet up somewhere and swap some stories!

My dad would LOVE that. Let's definitely coordate closer to our trip!

Kathi

Congratulations and welcome!
We hope that you have a blast sailing with this happy group...:wave2:

We just booked our cruise today and I can't wait!

Instead of a traditional honeymoon, we are going on this trip as our first family vacation with my husbands son it's a family joining celebration!

" we" are

John and Gillian 30s
Jack 7

Jack is a little nervous about being on a boat so we are telling him all of the fun things there will be! Do any experienced cruisers have any recommendations on the best kids only activities in the kid areas?

I requested to join the Facebook group, and am excited to chat with everyone and make the most of this trip! I know about the FE but I noticed some other things people have mentioned that look great and would love more info!:woohoo:

Hmmmmmm, I just noticed someone's having a birthday on this cruise....what are the dates of your birthdays Holly, Julia, Larry, and Ashley's DD?

I am like SO behind! I JUST saw this post, and Larry's birthday is 12/4. So sorry to have you think I've been ignoring you all this time!!

Is anyone driving down to PC the night before the cruise? We'll be there and I'm sure that DH will want to have dinner at Fishlips......:hyper:

We just booked! This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise (first time on the Fantasy). We are so excited! I will be asking to join the FB group soon. There are four of us: Me-44, dh-50, dd-16, and dd-13. Can't wait!!!

Welcome to our amazing cruise!

I'm sure that Tessa'sMom and Beka will hook you up with all the good stuff going on.

Glad that you decided to join us.......:thumbsup2

We just booked! This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise (first time on the Fantasy). We are so excited! I will be asking to join the FB group soon. There are four of us: Me-44, dh-50, dd-16, and dd-13. Can't wait!!!

Welcome aboard our awesome, fun group!! Here is the link to the FB page!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/359332857421614/

We are much more active over on FB, but I do check here periodically. Ask any questions you may have! This will be our second DCL cruise too. We sailed the Dream in 2011.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter