November 30, 2013 Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy

Hi! We'll be on this cruise with extended family. It will be our family of 4's
19th DCL cruise and our first cruise on the Fantasy. We are all sailing together for the 3rd time with my dh's mom, 2 step brothers and their families. It will be both of of DH step brother's family's 3rd DCL cruise and my MIL's 6th DCL cruise. Our sailing party will be me (Danielle), dh (Derek), dsthen16 (Keegan), dsthen12 (Brennan), my MIL, DH's step brothers, their wives and each has a son and a daughter whose ages will be boy 12, girl 9, boy 9 and girl 7. We are really looking forward to this trip!

Welcome, Hanover. :wave2: We're almost neighbors; I live in Palmyra, just east of Hershey.

Hi! We'll be on this cruise with extended family. It will be our family of 4's
19th DCL cruise and our first cruise on the Fantasy. We are all sailing together for the 3rd time with my dh's mom, 2 step brothers and their families. It will be both of of DH step brother's family's 3rd DCL cruise and my MIL's 6th DCL cruise. Our sailing party will be me (Danielle), dh (Derek), dsthen16 (Keegan), dsthen12 (Brennan), my MIL, DH's step brothers, their wives and each has a son and a daughter whose ages will be boy 12, girl 9, boy 9 and girl 7. We are really looking forward to this trip!

Welcome to our cruise!! It sounds like you have a great group of family to cruise with! I just wanted to let you know that we do have an FE started and if you would like to participate, just let me know! We also have a very active Facebook page if you would like to join, it's called Fantasy Fantastic Voyage and I can add you! Welcome aboard!pirate:

Welcome to our cruise!! It sounds like you have a great group of family to cruise with! I just wanted to let you know that we do have an FE started and if you would like to participate, just let me know! We also have a very active Facebook page if you would like to join, it's called Fantasy Fantastic Voyage and I can add you! Welcome aboard!pirate:
Hey Julia, Fantastic Fantasy Voyage.... :rotfl2:

LOL Linda!! If you knew how crazy it was at my house right now, all of this would make perfect sense!!!:rotfl2:

Hi! My name is Meggan! My husband Joe, my son Ashton, and I are planning on cruising with you! We are waiting until July for our DVC points to renew and then we are booking :) Is there a FE list already? What do I need to do to join?

Thanks!

Looks like we are changing our cruise until August 2014. We have decided to go down to WDW during Christmas in 2013:yay:

We're still trying to decide whether to fly in Thanksgiving Day, or the day before....either way, the airport's going to be a MAD HOUSE.

We're still trying to decide whether to fly in Thanksgiving Day, or the day before....either way, the airport's going to be a MAD HOUSE.

We're flying in on Black Friday. Waiting for SW too. Since my folks live an hour away (without traffic) to the airport, I told my mom I am going to stay at a hotel close to LAX, to avoid Black Friday traffic. They live way out in Thousand Oaks. :S Oh-and we are staying at the Port Orleans Riverside the night before the cruise. Anyone want to meet at DTD for dinner?

Hi! My name is Meggan! My husband Joe, my son Ashton, and I are planning on cruising with you! We are waiting until July for our DVC points to renew and then we are booking :) Is there a FE list already? What do I need to do to join?

Thanks!

Hi Meggan,
I'm sorry I haven't responded to your FE question yet! Welcome to our cruise!! We have a great group here!:cool1:
Yes! We do have an FE started. You should be able to go here and enter your family's information:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtJPiA95IcQWdDVnZFBoOTlzYWozc29URVd3YWRaV0E&usp=sharing

If you have any problems, let me know! I think I remember you being added to the Facebook page, am I correct? I'm over there much more. We can't wait to get to know you better!:woohoo:

Most of the travel advisory tips say fly Thanksgiving DAY or the Friday after as everyone should already be where they want by those days.
We are going on Black Friday and staying at BWV, couldn't get a room for Thursday. We are also staying an extra day after the cruise, at the same place.

Most of the travel advisory tips say fly Thanksgiving DAY or the Friday after as everyone should already be where they want by those days.
We are going on Black Friday and staying at BWV, couldn't get a room for Thursday. We are also staying an extra day after the cruise, at the same place.

I'd agree with this. We flew to WDW the Friday after Thanksgiving in 2010. We thought flight prices were very reasonable. In fact, we paid more for our plane tickets this past June than we did for the 2010 trip.

:wave: Hi!
I was wondering if we could be added to the role call. We have 3 rooms on board.

StateRoom 5518
(me) Beka, DD Anastasia (8)
Celebrating Making the dance team :dancer:

StateRoom 5520 (my sister's family)
Kimberly, DH David, DD Sarah (4)
Celebrating Sarah's 4th Birthday :bday:

StateRoom 6596 (my parents)
Paul :goofy: and Sarah :bride:
:woohoo: Honeymoon! :woohoo:

This isn't our first Disney Cruise, but it is the first time doing "Disney Meets" and we are super excited!

I think I figured out how to add us... Hope i'm doing it right. lol

:cool1:
Just read up on the 47 pages for our group. Now I am super excited about this cruise! Seems like this is a great group of cruisers!
And I have to give props to Holly and Julia for mantaining lists! :worship: Now that's dedication!
As of now, if i did this right, we are on the FE list, and I have sent a request for the FB Group. I love the idea of meeting somewhere to take a picture.
GOOD TIMES!
~Beka
pirate:

Hi everyone! Can you please add us to the FE list and also to the FB page?

Stateroom 6684
Me (Lisa), DH Matt, DD Olivia 8

Stateroom 6686
My mom (Karen), my dad (Burt), my grandma (Vivian)

Please let me know if you need any additional information! My DH and DD are planning to fly in on Thanksgiving morning and staying at either Art of Animation or Port Orleans Riverside. My parents and grandma will be driving and meeting us at the hotel on Thanksgiving morning.

Can't wait for the trip! Looking forward to meeting up with any of you! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter