November 3, 2012 - Election Escape Eastern!!

We are planning on going to the COKI dive and snorkel beach to discovery dive and snorkel if anyone is interested.
:yay:

Hi there. I was so excited about our cruise for next year (Trans Atlantic.) That I forgot to subscribe to this thread when we booked in May. Then we found out we would be moving to Germany and life has gotten turned upside down. Anyway we are on this trip, myself Allissa 36, DH John 38, DS Tyler 9, DS Brandon 7 and DD Rylee 5. If we aren't too late please add us to the FE list. On our previous Disney cruise that was one of my kids favorite parts of the cruise, they loved coming back and finding surprises! Getting excited for this cruise! I know we are going to enjoy the cruise after all the stress of the next 2 months with packing and trying to learn all that we can about our new home country.:love:

Just wanted to throw something out to the group. I know that we had set the cutoff for the FE to be 8/31. We have reached thirty cabins. I would suggest that; we cut the current FE list off at the thirty cabins, and start a secondary FE Group for anyone else that signs up from this point forward. Those that are part of the second group would only be responsible to trade with those on the second group, as those on the first group would exchange with the first group. Speaking with some FE participants, they have purchased supplies for projects on a projected number of 30 cabins. Would love to see how others feel about this suggestion.

Hi Allissa,welcome from Germany.

Which part are you moving to?We are in Bielefeld,which is more to the north of Germany.
If you would like to ask anything,please do or we could set up a date during the cruise to give you more info.

Take care
Conny

just wanted to throw something out to the group. I know that we had set the cutoff for the fe to be 8/31. We have reached thirty cabins. I would suggest that; we cut the current fe list off at the thirty cabins, and start a secondary fe group for anyone else that signs up from this point forward. Those that are part of the second group would only be responsible to trade with those on the second group, as those on the first group would exchange with the first group. Speaking with some fe participants, they have purchased supplies for projects on a projected number of 30 cabins. Would love to see how others feel about this suggestion.

sounds good so the fe list is not toooo big!

As of right now we have 31 cabins participating in the fe. The cut off date is the 31st. If everybody wants after the cutoff date I can start a new list of any new people from aug 31st on and if anybody from the 1st list who wants to participate in both fe's. I already told the 31st cabin they can join before all the new questions start coming up so it would not be fair to make them start the new group. If you guys want me to start before the 31st just let me know. We do need a plan if the second group does not get too big. I do not want to split the first group up now. I have as with a lot of other people already planned and made there gifts already based on around 30-35 cabins. I do not want to split at the end it, people already planned there gifts already. We can do what my other group did if there is under 10 cabins it can go into this group or people from this group can make up the difference to make it between 10-15 cabins in the second group.

What does everybody this on this?

Thank you

As of right now we have 31 cabins participating in the fe. The cut off date is the 31st. If everybody wants after the cutoff date I can start a new list of any new people from aug 31st on and if anybody from the 1st list who wants to participate in both fe's. I already told the 31st cabin they can join before all the new questions start coming up so it would not be fair to make them start the new group. If you guys want me to start before the 31st just let me know. We do need a plan if the second group does not get too big. I do not want to split the first group up now. I have as with a lot of other people already planned and made there gifts already based on around 30-35 cabins. I do not want to split at the end it, people already planned there gifts already. We can do what my other group did if there is under 10 cabins it can go into this group or people from this group can make up the difference to make it between 10-15 cabins in the second group.

What does everybody this on this?

Thank you

I still stand by my suggestion of cutting the first FE group off at the current 31 cabins, if anyone else wants to join forward than a second group could be started and then have a second cutoff date for that one of like September
30. That way anyone in the second grooup would have a month to plan.

If anyone from the first FE Group would like they could sign up for the second group also to exchange if they would like to participate in a fe Larger than the 31 cabins. I had purchased the items for our FE Gifts that we are making for thirty cabins and will be unable to get additional items and would bnot want to shortchange those that join late.

I still stand by my suggestion of cutting the first FE group off at the current 31 cabins, if anyone else wants to join forward than a second group could be started and then have a second cutoff date for that one of like September
30. That way anyone in the second grooup would have a month to plan.

If anyone from the first FE Group would like they could sign up for the second group also to exchange if they would like to participate in a fe Larger than the 31 cabins. I had purchased the items for our FE Gifts that we are making for thirty cabins and will be unable to get additional items and would bnot want to shortchange those that join late.

That seems fair to me. We can cut the fe now at the 31 cabins. I can now start the new fe but we need to wait and see on the new cut off date and see on the people who join. They can decide on the cutoff date. 1 month or two weeks before the cruise. If anybody wants to join the 2nd fe let me know.

Does anybody else have any other suggestions?

That seems fair to me. We can cut the fe now at the 31 cabins. I can now start the new fe but we need to wait and see on the new cut off date and see on the people who join. They can decide on the cutoff date. 1 month or two weeks before the cruise. If anybody wants to join the 2nd fe let me know.

I think that works great. :thumbsup2

So, 31 on the first list. I have just enough to cover that. :) Thanks, Misty for all your work!!!!!:cool1::cool1::cheer2:

Question - are we going to have assigned days to deliver? We didn't on our first cruise, but did on the second. If so, I want to request day 4 (St. Thomas day) to deliver mine. If not, it's all good. :) :cool2:

Thanks Misty for heading this up; are you going to post this also on Facebook, as that seemed to get the most traffic on my suggestion?

I think that works great. :thumbsup2

So, 31 on the first list. I have just enough to cover that. :) Thanks, Misty for all your work!!!!!:cool1::cool1::cheer2:

Question - are we going to have assigned days to deliver? We didn't on our first cruise, but did on the second. If so, I want to request day 4 (St. Thomas day) to deliver mine. If not, it's all good. :) :cool2:

No assigned days. You can deliver whenever you want.

I have posted it on Facebook as well.
Thank you

Thanks, Misty, for being the list keeper. If you would please include me in the second list, too, I would greatly appreciate it.

Looking forward to a great cruise! Just 68 days to go!

:wave2:

I just posted the updated FE PDF file on FB for everyone over there. I noticed a couple of minor things. There are a number of families that have multiple cabins and one family (agerving) that has 6 in a cabin (pretty sure that means they have 2 cabins).

I just posted the updated FE PDF file on FB for everyone over there. I noticed a couple of minor things. There are a number of families that have multiple cabins and one family (agerving) that has 6 in a cabin (pretty sure that means they have 2 cabins).

Thanks, Dan! :)

Welcome to all of the new cruisers!! I'm in the process of adding you to the roll call. If you would like your stateroom number added, just let me know!

We'll be at 2 months in just a few days!!!!!!!

They told me only one cabin. But you are right with six people they should have two. If they tell you please let me know.

Hey, hey!!! How is everyone???? It's been quiet on here.

Ok .... so, guess what I finished today ...... My FE!!! :) I finished my mom's FE, too!! Yippee!!! I'm so happy to have them done. Now, I need to finish up the gifts, do the shirts, make dd's autograph book, make wave phone holders...... yeah .... I still have plenty to do! :)

We're down to just 2 months and 2 days ..... we're getting SOOOOOOOOO close!!!!!

Just hanging in there, Shell, waiting waiting waiting :rolleyes1
I have our red shirts, washed and dried, :laundy: need Sulley to print out the transfers onto the paper so I can get those done, need to start deciding what to pack, never too early for that. Got Sulley some new trunks, we seem to have lost his somewhere, we know not where. :confused3
Gonna go and get our FE out and whipstitch it closed, because although we are not participating in the FE exchange, we do want to hang it. ;)

I've broken up our wait into little bites of time to help it go faster...

This week is a short week, Happy Labor Day!
Next week I'm on my own at work:surfweb: which means about 7.5 hours of comp time earned (we don't get overtime pay), which means MORE TIME FOR DISNEY!!
First week in October I have a week-long conference to attend in South Carolina,:teacher:
the next week is a one-day conference at another agency here in DC.
Then it's time to get serious!!!! Three weeks from that conference we fly out!!

So I just look toward the next check the box item!!!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter