November 3, 2012 - Election Escape Eastern!!

Hi, We will also be on this cruise. It will be myself, my husband, DD(15), DS(10), and DS(10). We are looking forward to getting to know everyone! November will be here before we know it.

Paid off today so that I'm ready for that 120 day booking window! No idea what I'm booking but it's good to know it's coming soon.

Hi, We will also be on this cruise. It will be myself, my husband, DD(15), DS(10), and DS(10). We are looking forward to getting to know everyone! November will be here before we know it.

Welcome!! Glad to have you on board. I hope you will be joining us for the meet-n-greet and the FE.

Paid off today so that I'm ready for that 120 day booking window! No idea what I'm booking but it's good to know it's coming soon.

We're paying off on Monday for the same reason. :) That HAS to mean it's getting closer, right??????

Welcome!! Glad to have you on board. I hope you will be joining us for the meet-n-greet and the FE.

We're paying off on Monday for the same reason. :) That HAS to mean it's getting closer, right??????

We have been paid since we booked; since we did booked as a DVC points/Cash sailing! Looking forward to August 5 to be able to reserve!

We will be be sailing with my 17 yo daughter and my 15 y/o daughter, hope you 15 yo will join the older kids kid chat!

Were are you guys from?

Anyone else in NJ or surrounding area want to join our NJ meet up? PM me your email address and I'll add you to the group. :)

I was wondering if everybody wanted a cutoff date for the fe. If you did how about the end of August? :confused3
What do we do for the people after that date?
Just want some input from everybody. Please. Thank you

Sounds good to me to have the cut off at the end of August. Can I also make a suggestion to put on the FE list who is female and who is male for both the adults and the children. Don't want to be giving princess things to boys ;)

Is it sad that I can't wait for November when summer just began??:cheer2:

Good 122 days to go date!...........hmmm..I think that makes sense, well anyway you all get the idea!

We were wondering if there are any folks form the CT, westerm Mass, Hudson valley N.Y. area like to get togethert for a meet up?:goodvibes

AKK

Hi,
We will be joining you on this November cruise. This is our 2nd Disney cruise. Our 1st week long cruise:cool1: It will me, my husband, and two children, 10 and 8. I'm learning about the FE and I'd like for our family to be included.
Thanks

Welcome

I added you to the fe list

I just need your names, room number, and your email.

Thank you

Hi,
Thanks for all the :welcome:
So I'm trying to figure out how to send a PM to give Misty the FE info.. :confused::confused::confused::confused:
Not working out for me.... Suggestions:):)
Please help!
Looking forward to doing our FE gifts, although we are completely new to this!

Hi,
Thanks for all the :welcome:
So I'm trying to figure out how to send a PM to give Misty the FE info.. :confused::confused::confused::confused:
Not working out for me.... Suggestions:):)
Please help!
Looking forward to doing our FE gifts, although we are completely new to this!

I believe you have to post so many times before you can pm on here. Just ask questions until you have 10 posts.

Yes, you must have ten posts to send a private message, so hears a couple of questions...
answer in separate posts..

You said this is your second Disney cruise, what ship did you sail on for your first and where did you go?

What was your favorite shipboard thing you did on that cruise and do you plan to do it again?

What was your favorite dining room?

That should get you started!

Hi to all!

A friend and I are all set to book this cruise; we are from coastal NJ (yes, the dreaded Jersey Shore!). We are two single ladies, mid-sixties; I've been on four Disney cruises but this will be her first.

From reading a few pages of your posts it looks as though you all have a great time planned; I'll let you all know when we make our plans definite.

Right now we are searching for reasonable airfare out of NJ ...even Philadelphia is exorbitant (guess the airlines have caught on to Teacher's Convention / Jersey Week and raise their prices accordingly). So we do hope that this cruise comes true for us! Any transportation hints will be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Four month mark! I am really ready for this cruise...just can't wait. My FEs are cooking away...the longer it is to the cruise, the more stuff I get for them! I think I'll get my absentee ballot lined up...that'll give me something cruise-related to do.

Four month mark! I am really ready for this cruise...just can't wait. My FEs are cooking away...the longer it is to the cruise, the more stuff I get for them! I think I'll get my absentee ballot lined up...that'll give me something cruise-related to do.

Yikes! Thanks for the reminder!!! I printed out the requests last month and they are still on my desk at work!!! :scared1:

I need this vacation and hopefully it will get here before I lose what remains of my mind! :headache:

Hey Shell, l'm not sure if we are on the FE list. We definitely want to participate and Have myself (44), DH (44) and DD (8). I thought l had sent you a Private message in FB, so if lm crazy, don't count us again!! :cool1:

Hi to all!

A friend and I are all set to book this cruise; we are from coastal NJ (yes, the dreaded Jersey Shore!). We are two single ladies, mid-sixties; I've been on four Disney cruises but this will be her first.

From reading a few pages of your posts it looks as though you all have a great time planned; I'll let you all know when we make our plans definite.

Right now we are searching for reasonable airfare out of NJ ...even Philadelphia is exorbitant (guess the airlines have caught on to Teacher's Convention / Jersey Week and raise their prices accordingly). So we do hope that this cruise comes true for us! Any transportation hints will be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Welcome! We are from the Jersey Shore also! We are from Toms River, where are you from?

We just booked our air reservation two days ago; we will be flying out of Philadelphia on 11/1 at 4:15 on SW into Tampa, and then flying home on 11/10 at 6:15 from Tampa to Philly on SW. We are roundtrip $322 non-stop ($161 each way).

This was the best rates that we were able to find non-stop that were conveinent around a freshman and senior in HS school schedules.

Hey Shell, l'm not sure if we are on the FE list. We definitely want to participate and Have myself (44), DH (44) and DD (8). I thought l had sent you a Private message in FB, so if lm crazy, don't count us again!! :cool1:

Misty (katzs13) is actually coordinating the FE. PM her here on DisBoards with your info so that she can add you to the list!

If you'd like to join the FE exchange, please PM katzs13 (click HERE) with your names, room#, your DS or DD ages, and email address.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter