November 29 - December 6, 2014. 7 night Eastern Careibean on FANTASY

We will be on the November 29th Sailing! We did the 3-day Dream over the 4th of July weekend and loved it so much decided to do the 7 day. Excited to see the Christmas décor on the ship, last year that same week we did the parks trip/Mickeys very merry Christmas party, this year the cruise! It is me (32), DH (37) and DS6. Our 6 year old loves all things Disney! We cant wait!

Hi All! New to cruising, new to Disney, New to Forums of this type! If this was a Facebook page, I'd be a veteran!
We are a family of 4, living outside of Toronto, Canada traveling to Disney vacation in Orlando on November 26 to the 29th - doing a few parks ahead of departing for the cruise on the 29th! Best part is the kids, DD 3.5 years old and DS 8 years old know nothing! We want to tell them the morning of...No school today! We are going to spend 10 days with Mickey instead!!! Hoping that goes over as planned! I have been reading so many things about door magnets and Fish extenders that I'm a bit nervous they will see something they shouldn't! How do we sign up to participate in the fish extender thingie? Any info on this would be appreciated. As well as any group gatherings or sessions anyone is planning. We are social and looking forward to meeting lots of new friends!

Hi everyone!

I'm a newbie to this forum and will a 1st time cruiser as well. Look forward to fun on the ship and meeting you!

Wendi

Oops.. sorry! I meant to post on a different Disney Meets thread (cruising on 11/22-11/29). Would love go on Disney cruise two weeks in a row, but alas... that would mean bankruptcy. :blush:

Hi All! SO excited to join this cruise for Very Merrytime! Looking forward to being a part of cruise meets, mixology, FE (any other latecomers?) and Champagne girls . . .
My crew: Me-Audrey, DH Steve, DS Elijah (10) DS Levi (8) DD Vivian (5) and Dear Friend Linda.
See you at Sea in 2 months!!:cool1:

Hi All! SO excited to join this cruise for Very Merrytime! Looking forward to being a part of cruise meets, mixology, FE (any other latecomers?) and Champagne girls . . .
My crew: Me-Audrey, DH Steve, DS Elijah (10) DS Levi (8) DD Vivian (5) and Dear Friend Linda.
See you at Sea in 2 months!!:cool1:

Audrey checked me in! Looking forward to this cruise!!! Open for fun, fun and then some more fun :) Will try to catch up by reading the thread.

See ya real soon!

Linda

Just booked this cruise ...would like to do fish extenders...are there any groups still open?

Hello all!! I just discovered this thread, wish I had seen it earlier. I (Katie) will be cruising with my two boys: Jimmy (11) and Jack(4), and my mother Lorraine. My husband is unable to get time off of work for this cruise. This is my first time on the Fantasy, after this cruise I will have sailed on all 4 ships.

I hope to meet up with some other cruisers this trip. Since we will have more time on the actual ship I want to do more adult activities, my kids will love more time in the clubs!!!! I want to find out more about the cooking demos, etc...

Hello all!! I just discovered this thread, wish I had seen it earlier. I (Katie) will be cruising with my two boys: Jimmy (11) and Jack(4), and my mother Lorraine. My husband is unable to get time off of work for this cruise. This is my first time on the Fantasy, after this cruise I will have sailed on all 4 ships.

I hope to meet up with some other cruisers this trip. Since we will have more time on the actual ship I want to do more adult activities, my kids will love more time in the clubs!!!! I want to find out more about the cooking demos, etc...

Welcome aboard! This is our first time on the Fantasy as well. We'll also have a four year old boy in the clubs.
We're still waiting for some of the Navigators to be released so we can figure out a good plan of things to do. We did watch a cooking demo on our last cruise and it was interesting. Taste testing was nice as well. :)

Hi, DISers-
There is a Meet and Greet scheduled 11/29 embarkation day 2:30-3:30, location TBD but likely the Tube. Kids are welcome, there is no charge, but if you would like to participate in the open bar it is 13.25 per adult. You can PM your stateroom number to be added to the list, or respond to the FB post.
Hope y'all can make it!

Just booked this cruise and learned about FE. Looks like it might be too late to sign up?
Also, I'm a dinosaur - not on facebook. Can I still participate, if so how (since I'm not on Facebook)?

Just booked this cruise and learned about FE. Looks like it might be too late to sign up?
Also, I'm a dinosaur - not on facebook. Can I still participate, if so how (since I'm not on Facebook)?

I put together a last minute list because I didn't want to miss out. If you are still interested, just message me your cabin number, names, ages of children (if any), any food allergies, and if you will accept alcohal as an FE. I am keeping our list open until Sunday, October 26th. Let me know if you have any other questions. I think we are at 10 families. Since you are not on FB, I can email you the list.

Glad to have another addition,
Blair

Thank you Blair! Couple more questions.
I'm checking with my family (2 other rooms) to see if they want to participate. Are you going to have a cut off for number in our group? Also, what happen if one of us end up changing room at the terminal? Thanks again for organizing a last minute FE.

Thank you Blair! Couple more questions.
I'm checking with my family (2 other rooms) to see if they want to participate. Are you going to have a cut off for number in our group? Also, what happen if one of us end up changing room at the terminal? Thanks again for organizing a last minute FE.

I did not set a cut off number, just a date, which is Sunday the 26th. That gives us two weeks from the start date to gather people. For last minute changes, what I can do is print a hard copy list for everyone stateroom and if something changes last minute, message me. I'll check one last time before we depart and I can make changes to hard copy list and deliver to everyone. Also, once on the ship, if there is something different, leave a note at my room and I can notify everyone.

Thanks,
Blair

Anyone else finding it hard to concentrate on Halloween because you are so looking forward to this cruise? I have two boys (4 and 11) and I am doing the best I can to treat Halloween like I usually do (it is my fave holiday) but I am also thinking: Ok, just about another week of this then I can prepare for cruising.:dance3:

----And I just saw that it says "Earning My Ears" under my name. I haven't worn that (red) banner in about 18 years!

Anyone else finding it hard to concentrate on Halloween because you are so looking forward to this cruise? I have two boys (4 and 11) and I am doing the best I can to treat Halloween like I usually do (it is my fave holiday) but I am also thinking: Ok, just about another week of this then I can prepare for cruising.:dance3:

----And I just saw that it says "Earning My Ears" under my name. I haven't worn that (red) banner in about 18 years!

Thanksgiving is the hard one for us. We'll be on the road driving to Florida that day, so no good way to eat turkey that day! Our neighborhood isn't big into Halloween, so it's not as big of a deal for us. The boys have already worn out their costumes running around the house as Mario and Luigi. :thumbsup2 Got enough use out them, I'd say!

Definitely ready to go on a cruise though! Been reading the trip reports for the Fantasy in preparation!

Hi Everyone,

We just booked this cruise! Only 37 more days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter