• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 29 - December 6, 2014. 7 night Eastern Careibean on FANTASY

Hi all,
We will be joining you on the Fantasy!! We are going to have two cabins and we are checking to see if my In Laws want to join the FE list.

DVC_Corrys 5520
Chris (Me)
Jennica (Wife)
Caden (DS 3)
McKinley (DD 1)

Can someone repost the FB link!!?

Excited to go on a Christmas cruise! It;s DH and I are both celebrating birthdays on this trip. Mine is the 26th and DH's is the 29th. So excited to celebrate our birthdays and Christmas .... Halloween last year on the Dream was amazing! Disney always makes holidays fabulous!!

Hi all, We will be joining you on the Fantasy!! We are going to have two cabins and we are checking to see if my In Laws want to join the FE list. DVC_Corrys 5520 Chris (Me) Jennica (Wife) Caden (DS 3) McKinley (DD 1) Can someone repost the FB link!!?

We have a DS, Ethan, that is 3 as well! Hopefully they can buddy up :)

My family will be joining you all as well! We have twins who will be 6 and a daughter who will be 8 when we sail.We are so excited and definitely interested in the Fish Extenders and Mixology class.

We just booked today, we sailed last November and fell in love with the Fantasy and all the wonderful Christmas decorations. Have two daughters who will be 6 & 7... Looking forward to another Magical trip...:cool1::cool1:

Im so excited my husband and I will be celebrating our 15th anniversary. This is also our first cruise. And we will be going to Disney for 7 days after the cruise. My friend Nikki has been on several Disney Cruises and she says they are great. She said to participate in the fish extender that it is so much fun:

Just booked this week! This is our 3rd Disney cruise, and we are super excited. It's me, my DH and our 3 kids, DD- 13, DS- 10 and DS- 3. We will be celebrating our son's 4th birthday on the cruise!

Hi everyone!

We'll be joining you as well! Our first whole family vacation in 12 years, and we are so excited! Sailing with me are my mom, dad and my sister. My mom and I sailed the Fantasy in November 2012 and had an amazing time! Love all the adult amenities that the Fantasy has! We'll be doing a pre-stay at the Yacht Club and a post-stay at the Contemporary Resort.

Hi all!

We booked this week a couple of months ago, but I just stumbled on this forum.

Joining me on the cruise are my DH (Rick) and DD (Nataly-10). We have been to WDW too many times to count and are DVC members, but have never been on a cruise before. Also joining us are my parents

We're spending a few days at Bay Lake Towers before embarking on this cruise. I can't wait!

I'm looking forward to hearing any and all advice anyone is willing to share.
Just joined the FB page as well...

i am really thinking about going on this cruise. i would like to participate in the fe group. the last group i was in made a facebook page and that was easier for me. hope to see you soon. it cant come soon enough. i also have a princess 3yo. she will be 4 by the cruise. :beach: wish i was there already

ok we just got back. it was awesome and now we are ready to go again. dont pack too much. it was warm on the ship, i packed way too many dresses and winter clothes. its fun to decorate your door and participate in FE. plan ahead if you do FE. carry a bottle that closes so you can keep a drink in your room and on the beach. disney pretty much handles most of the details. i loved getting dd pictures in her costumes. i would take costumes. the photographers do a great job. if you can get your family to stand in line for pictures i would do that as often as possible. take something to get signed by guest services. let me know any questions you might have. if i can answer them. it was my first cruise i did alot of research but experience was a better teacher : )

i think its $12 per day per person regardless of age. but the service is fantastic. you can pay what amount you want to though.

the last one i did we had a small group of 12 families. we closed after 12 and added another group. i liked it. i just wish we had arranged it by floors.

it stayed warm on the Magic. i took a light fleece jacket that i used rarely. we actually kept bumping up the air most of the time. i am cold natured too so i figure most people got warm

Considering this trip. We did the same week in 2013 and loved it. I like this itinerary since it takes us to San Juan instead of Sint Maarten.

Nights were cool. Days were warm. I needed a jacket on deck at night up in Satellite Falls/Currents, on our verandah at night and down on the Promenade Deck, but other than that I was fine. Our biggest issue was the rough ride the first two nights. It was a wild couple of nights. We were as far up and forward as you can get on the ship without being in the Walt or Roy Disney suites, so we got the full adventure.

Ok, so we are planning on flying in to Orlando on the Thursday before the cruise. We would like to go to the Kennedy Space Centre on the Friday.

I am at a loss what to do....rent a car at MCO or book at Fly, Snooze, and Cruise package and just cab it to the space centre. Then we still have to get back to MCO on the 6th.

This is our first cruise and just wondering what others do.....any advise or suggestions would be helpful.

Cheers

We are trying to go to the Kennedy Space Center on Friday too.
Did you know you can request tickets from your US Congressman? You have to request 6 months in advance. This is our first time doing this, I am awaiting confirmation from the Congressman's office.

We went to the Space Center on the Friday after Thanksgiving last year before our cruise left and it was a lot less crowded than I expected. We really enjoyed it. We didn't have plans on going. We just kind of wound up there, so we didn't have time for the Saturn V tour, but next time I'll make sure to set the time aside. Just seeing Atlantis in person was enough to turn me back into an elementary school kid in Houston, dreaming about space. I literally cried when she was revealed after the two opening films at the Atlantis Experience.

http://youtu.be/gwwU9dihbFI.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter