November 27th Sailing on the Magic!

This is our first Disney Cruise and we are beyond excited! We are doing an extended family vacation so my Brother and his family as well as my mom and her husband are going too. Our friends will also be cruising so we get the best of both worlds!!

I'm eager to hear what people have to say about things to do at ports.

I just put my request in for the FB group!

Who booked activities Monday? We got the Princess Gathering (Monday) , Disney Junior Character Breakfast (Tuesday), and Frozen (Friday). I'm so happy they started doing this! Running to the Port Excursions desk as soon as I entered was too nerve-wrecking! I still have to wait to the 13th to book the three for my in-laws since that's when booking opens up for them so fingers remained crossed I can get the same times.

Is everyone getting excited? Under 100 days now!

We are going to try to get in the FE group as well. I wasn't going to but my husband thinks the kids will really enjoy it. This is our 1st cruise EVER so we do want to make it extra special for the kids!

Hello everyone! This will be our first cruise experience and we are super excited! We have two children (ages 3 and 7) and I would love to sign up on the FE list. Can someone please advise me how to do this or can I just post the info here? Thank you so much!

Hi everyone! We just booked this sailing and we're looking forward to being back on board the Disney Magic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter