November 26, 2006 Wonder check in, don't be shy!!!

Ooh, Disney School - Good one!

The shows last an hour. We saw The Golden Mickeys last time and enjoyed it.

DH and I will be on our first cruise, courtesy of Who Wants to be a Millionaire, :wizard: and celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. :love2:

Eeyore's Pal said:
DH and I will be on our first cruise, courtesy of Who Wants to be a Millionaire, :wizard: and celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. :love2:

Wow...sooooo cool!!!! :cool1:

Hi everyone, :wave2:
I've been watching the weather very closely the last few days. It's been cold (I guess that's relative :) ) here in FL the last week and going to be chilly this week too. HOWEVER, it is supposed to warm back up next week. Currently Nassau is predicting sunny weather and 80 degree highs/70 degree lows for Sunday through Wednesday!!! :yay:

Eeyore's Pal said:
Welcome aboard Eeyore's Pal! Happy Anniversary and Congrats on 25 years!

OMG...we are sooooo excited!!! Only 3 days till we leave for THE WORLD!!!!
The weather looks like it is going to be great......anything is better than the snow we had today!!!
Looks like that 80s for our cruise days!!!!! I am going to bust a gut I am so excited tonight!!!!

We leave in one hour to head to FL! YEA! DH just ran to Wal-Mart to buy another suitcase. I couldn't fit everything into the ones we had. This has been a crazy weekend and week already! I had to take DD4 to the emergency room on Sunday. She cut her ear open. Luckily no stitches, but a lot of blood and tears. This morning I was cleaning my glasses and snap they broke in two. So, I have been running around today trying to get a new prescription and glasses. In addition to getting DS6 and DS1 haircut, oil change for my car, attended Thanksgiving program at DS6 school and finished some last minute shopping. I AM READY FOR MY VACATION TO START! I'd better finish packing and get off the computer before DH gets back. We will see you all on Sunday! FINALLY TIME TO CRUISE!!!!!!!!!!

Have a safe trip to Florida and a great time at WDW AshAlytwins! :goodvibes

I have cruised before, but am obsessed with this site and looking for interesting favorites/tips. Just wondering what you guys have found as your favorite(s).

Mine would be the over-the-door shoe organizer. I took one last time and loved it. You can stash everything in there. That's where we kept our KTTW when we were in the room, toiletries since there's no room in the bathrooms, sippy cups, dish detergent, camera, sunblock, etc. All the little stuff that normally clutters up the desks and counters.

:banana: (No reason for this smiley. I just like the banana. ha ha)

:sick: Sorry we did not meet y'all on embarkment day. I was so seasick that first day/night. I sure was glad to have the motion sickness medicine. I hope everyone had a great cruise. pixiedust: We had the best time and re-booked while onboard for next year. Yea! :cool1:

I didn't have a chance to meet up with everyone either. I had to take my daughter to the health center. Did everyone have a good time?

butterflykisses said:
I didn't have a chance to meet up with everyone either. I had to take my daughter to the health center. Did everyone have a good time?

:confused3 Was your daughter okay? I hope so. We had such an amazing time we re-booked onboard for next November. Initially, we were going to re-book for 2007 then change it to a 2008 cruise. But, DH wants to go on the 2007 cruise too. I have created a cruising monster! :banana: My favorite had to be the open-air cabana massage with DH on CC. Very relaxing. However, the time went by too fast! Did anyone get to Palo? That was our favorite meal, not just because we didn't have the kids but EVERYTHING we ate was delicious. :thumbsup2 Everyone on here raves about the chocolate souffle'. So, when dessert came my expectations were pretty high. Boy was that good! Next time I am skipping appetizers and having TWO souffle's. Did anyone else re-book while onboard? We got 10% off and $200 for each stateroom we booked. We ended up booking two staterooms for our next cruise. We can't wait! :hourglass

Yes, my daughter is okay. She had a asthma attack and the staff in the health centre were so friendly. We never made it to Palo. My favourite part would have to have been Castaway Cay. I thought the beach was gorgeous. Did the banana boat ride with Dh and fell off. It was a blast! My daughter loved the Oceaneer Club and the graduation was great! Didn't book another cruise on board, but would LOVE to go again! :cool1:

pirate: DS6 and princess: DD4 loved the club and graduation too. DD4 picture was on the photo montage about four times and DS6 was on there once. I had a hard time keeping DS6 out of the Oceaneer's Club and sometimes he went over to the Lab. He gobbled his dinner down one evening so I could bring him back. popcorn:: He felt like he was missing all the fun being with us. DD4 was crying on the way home. :sad: She didn't want to leave. We can't wait to go back next year! :cool1:

I am glad that you had a great time! We are thinking about going again next year as well.
What was your favourite restaurant? besides Palo? What dinner rotation were you? We were APPT early seating.

We had the earlier dinner with TAAP. We really did luck out to have Animator's Palate twice. However, we only got one show. The second time was Pirate Night. pirate: Which was fun too. Foodwise, my favorite was Triton's. Ambiance-wise, of course Animator's Palate. I found the food to get progressively worse each evening. I am glad we ended in Palo. :cool1: If possible, next time make it to Palo. I have already found a Cruise Meets thread on here for our November 24, 2007 cruise. They sound like a great bunch of people. Maybe, you could try and get on that cruise? It definitely was a lot cheaper than the others, that is why we chose it and it is a 7 day cruise to St. Maarten, St. Thomas and Castaway Cay with THREE days at sea. :boat: Check it out. :thumbsup2

:cool1: We hope you all had a wonderful cruise. :cool1: We hope you are able to cruise in the near future. Take care! :santa: Happy Holidays! :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter