• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 24, 2014 Disney Dream Thanksgiving Cruise

newbieva

Earning My Ears
Deposit is in and the room is picked! From November 24-28, 2014 my husband, daughter Erica, son Joshua, and I will be cruising aboard the Dream. If your coming with us, please join this thread and lets plan together!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise!

We are also on the 2014 Thanksgiving cruise. We are myself, DW, DS17, & DD14. Thanks for starting the thread.

We just returned from the Dream on 6/16/13 and loved it so much we rebooked before we got off the ship. It will be me ,DH, DS 13 and DS 5.(ages as of now).
Kristi

I just booked this for me, DS (14), DD (12) and DD(10). I was booked on the Dec 6th Fantasy, but had to change because of school. There are a lot more rooms booked than people on this thread. ;)

Is anyone else's kids interested in doing a kids only thread so the kids can get to know each other? My son and older daughter would love to chat with kids that are going with them.

My kids ages now are 12, 10, and 8 but their birthday are Sept Oct. So by this cruise, they will be 14, 12, and 10.

Excited to see some older kids on the cruise. My DS will be 14 on the cruise and other DS will be turning 7 on Dec 3. We are also bringing along my nephew who will be 16 by the time of the trip.

Excited to see some older kids on the cruise. My DS will be 14 on the cruise and other DS will be turning 7 on Dec 3. We are also bringing along my nephew who will be 16 by the time of the trip.

Awesome!! I am sure they will all be hanging out at the Vibe.

Welcome! We celebrated my daughter's birthday on our last one. This time, we are celebrating my sons!!!!

Would love to join, but the dates of our cruise are a secret from my kiddos. They would see it in my likes in a heartbeat!

Haven't booked yet, but will be taking care of that minor detail soon :rotfl2:

Just made the decision this past weekend. As a first timer, still trying to figure it all out. We know we want a verandah, probably a family deluxe and that we will need two cabins as my BFF and her family are coming as well. A third family may join, not sure yet.

At the time of the cruise, DD will be 16 and DS will be 9.

Do I have to choose a cabin when I book or can I go back and do that later?

We are all VERY excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter