November 24, 2012 ~ Western Fantasy ~ Pachyderms of the Caribbean

Kathy:

We are packing now. With family here this week it was hard to get started.

Dennis

Howdy Dennis,

I am trying to pack but I keep getting side tracked. LOL!! So my suitcases are still empty and in the closet.
But i do have my pirate clothes out and found the passports and spending money,so I guess thats something.
Time for a lunch break now.:stir:
Then I will have to do some serious packing,
Wont be leaving early tomorrow so will have a bit of time tomorrow too.

kathy

Jut got home.

Was great to meet all of you that i Managed to ay Hello to.

Especially the Pin trading ladie. Love my new pins.:flower3:

Will be posting a trip report by the end of the week with ton of photos.

Thank you everyone for all the great FE gifts too!!

I hope everyone had safe travels to where ever you were headed.

Kathy

Just wanted to post here in case some are not on FB...Thank you so much to group b!! Our first cruise and FE experience was amazing!!

New to Dis!!! We sail this cruise and had a Blast just booked another cruise today Disney Magic March 1st 2013 8 Day out of Galveston!!!

Anyone considering the Nov 30, 2013 Eastern Caribbean onboard the Fantasy?

We booked 2/8/13 Fantasy and 9/27/14 Southern Caribbean on the Magic. All new ports for us.:cool1:

Come join us!! On the Fantasy we have lots of things planned, like a scrapbooking meet, mixology meet, matching t-shirt making, wrist bands, normal group meet, ladies only meet, and more.

The Magic we are still working on things to do. Its so far out still we are still adding things on to do on sea days.

Kathy

There are a number of the Pachyderms sailing in a few weeks on the Nov 30 Fantasy Eastern Caribbean

There are also a few Pachyderms sailing October 11 2014 Magic Southern Caribbean out of San Juan stopping in Antigua, St Lucia, Grenada, Barbados & St Kitts and then back to San Juan

We are staying on the ship for the San Juan - Port Canaveral 3 day Repo cruise with a single stop at Castaway Cay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter