November 24, 2012 Magic

My family will be sailing on a Disney cruise for the first time (and the first ever cruise for my daughters). There are 4 adults and 5 kids (ages 14, 11, 9, 5, & 1).
Our travel agent sent a fish extender for the FE but it looks like from reading the previous post that we missed out on that opportunity. I didn't realize there was a deadline. I have some things for the FE so I will be happily filling any fish extenders that I see.

This last week of waiting seems to be the hardest part even with thanksgiving coming first.

We can't wait!

:wave2:

Welcome!!! :cheer2:

Welcome to DCL and the DIS. In our group of 12, the kids are: 15 (boy) and 3 girls: 10, 8, and 6.

Feel free to ask us any questions or suggestions.

Jan

For all new cruisers to the group and a reminder to others:

We will have a meet and greet on Saturday, 11/24 at 3pm in the Promenade Lounge - deck 3 midship.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Happy weekend all!

Jan

Need opinions - just realized that our sail away time is 4:30 pm; life boat drill is 3:45 pm. What about changing our meet and greet time to start at 2:45 pm? That'll give us enough time to mingle, and then head to our stations.

Jan

Hi all,

I have just request for the Facebook page.

In which hotel before cruise are you all staying. Because our last minute booking we still need to do that? Any tips are welcome!

A week to go...

Greetz Heidi

My family will be sailing on a Disney cruise for the first time (and the first ever cruise for my daughters). There are 4 adults and 5 kids (ages 14, 11, 9, 5, & 1).
Our travel agent sent a fish extender for the FE but it looks like from reading the previous post that we missed out on that opportunity. I didn't realize there was a deadline. I have some things for the FE so I will be happily filling any fish extenders that I see.

This last week of waiting seems to be the hardest part even with thanksgiving coming first.

We can't wait!

:wave2:
I have some extra FE stuff, so make sure to put your FE up and I will sneak some stuff in there. :thumbsup2 what room are you in? You dont need to tell me it you don't want to! we will look around for it:grouphug:

Quick question to experienced Disney cruisers:

Can we check a case of water in as a piece of luggage to our room?

See y'all on Saturday!

I have some extra FE stuff, so make sure to put your FE up and I will sneak some stuff in there. :thumbsup2 what room are you in? You dont need to tell me it you don't want to! we will look around for it:grouphug:

I've got extra stuff too if you don't mind posting your cabin number drmbertrand. (-:

So my plans for tomorrow are to get my oil changed, go to the library, get hair cuts, pack, stop at the post office to hold the mail, bake a cake and decorate it with a star tip, oh and we have a play date in the afternoon and driving dd to my moms for a sleepover....think I can get that all done? lol

Oh well, maybe I'll have to do some of that on wednesday!

lol, your "to do" list sounds as busy as mine! I am having to break it down and assign pieces of it to each day or I look at the whole thing and I get overwhelmed and don't do anything! Somehow it will all get done!

It's just the same here, they is so much to do and I'm working till Thursday.
But the good news is in 4 days we are boarding :cool1:

It's just the same here, they is so much to do and I'm working till Thursday.
But the good news is in 4 days we are boarding :cool1:

:thumbsup2

Packing is almost done - last minute stuff on Thursday that will keep me busy. Two more days of work. :thumbsup2

Jan

Got oil changed, hair cuts, bank, library, gas, post office, baked and decorated Mickey cake, did play date and now at moms dropping off dd. Packing when I get home. I may get it all done after all.

Wishing all of you safe travels to Galveston. THREE more days!!!!! :cool1:

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Jan

Now it says 2 on the countdown! and i still have to do all my packing and finish my FE and all sorts of stuff.

My house is a disaster. I am trying to pare down what to bring, but it doesn't seem to be working. I hope we can get everything to the terminal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter