November 2016!

AshleyMWC

DIS Veteran
Is 21 months too early to be excited for a trip? I hate to think of my kiddos being 5 and almost 3, but ooohhhhh i want to be in Disney soooooo badly! Im sure it will be here before we know it! I hope.....

I'm hoping to go Nov 2016. In the meantime I will have to do with listening to Disney tunes at D-Cot.

We're headed there November 2016 as well :) Most details are still up in the air, but we're hoping 12 - 20

I'm already planning for an excited for our February/March 2017 trip, so no I don't blame you for being excited for November NEXT year :) Although seeing this thread is making me think, hmm..November 2016...that's only a few months earlier than planned,and I've always wanted to see Disney Christmas decorations...maybe I'll go then instead..lol

I keep checking here for the official November 2016 thread, but I haven't seen one yet! We are going for DS's 3rd birthday, just like we took DD for her 3rd birthday a few year ago. Never too early to be excited!!!

Good thing there is a lot of time! I am having a hard time committing to a resort.... I really want to try POR Royal Room but IF FD comes around next year I am sure that will be excluded... I'll just keep reading reviews for resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter