November 2015.....

We have been talking about a family vacation to Disney next year. It is my parents 40th anniversary and all 3 kids plus the 5 grandkids woudl be going. Ages range from 1.5 to 9 next year, so for the younger ones it will be tougher.

Our original plan was to go in July, but because of the heat and with little kids, I think we might have talked most of the family into trying November 2015 the same week as Thanksgiving. Cooler temps is the biggest plus, as I know that the crowds are heavier over that week.

We're planning on going the week before Thanksgiving. I figure everyone will be planning for Thanksgiving week and the week before should be pretty low.

Last trip we went the week before spring break/Easter week and it was awesome.

I'm hoping for Christmas decorations, MVMCP, and some discounts for AKL!

Tentatively planning for Jersey Week 2015! Wouldn't be my first choice of a time (if it were just me I'd go the following week) but my cousin is a :teacher: here in NJ and there's a reason these dates work out for so many! Bummed that we'll likely miss free dining, but hoping for a RO discount when the time comes. Hoping to stay at CSR! :cheer2:

How many booked their trips today? I got mine booked this morning for Nov 8-14, 2015 at POR. Now the countdown really begins.....

I am going with my girlfriend November 2015! It feels so far away :confused3 but I know it will be here before we know it! We went the past two october's and decided to take a year off to save up some serious money to hopefully stay at a deluxe! Planning on going November 10th and using Dave's point rental. Has anyone ever used him before? I heard great things! :)

November 17-23rd 2015 here, We are staying at the CS resort! Totally can't wait!!!!

Just decided on our dates! Nov. 14-22. My boys will be turning 12 and 18 and it is a very important milestone for them (not just because of their birthdays). We're going to make this a big family affair and celebrate the end of some hard times we've had since 2012. And I think Disney is the best way to do that.

So my in-laws and brother-in-law and his wife plus us and the kids. 8 of us total. I've never planned for that many before and don't really know where to start. Planning on a dining plan this time (we've gone without before and I just don't want to risk the meals breaking our budget this time).

The kids both want the Contemporary or WL. but DH and I are very attached to BWV. FIL is now in a wheelchair--so may need advice on which resorts are easier for him to navigate. We usually do deluxe resorts, but haven't booked because we can't agree on a resort or whether to rent points. Thoughts? Advice? I really want to get this booked sooner rather than later.

I'm excited. Our last trip was 2013 in May to celebrate our anniversary (we honeymooned in Disney) and I'm looking forward to having more of our family with us this time.

Booked our yesterday, November 14, 2015 to November 21, 2015!!! Staying at All-Star Music....I haven't been since 2006, I'm definitely LONG over due! LoL. And it some convincing with the husband to be but after he found out about test track and lights, motor, action he was fully onboard (he loves cars). Was suppose to be our honeymoon (or shall I say Disneymoon

Another Fall 2015 over here!! We are staying at CBR October 25th-11/5. Hoping for Free Dining! Luckily we have two OCD Disboarders on watch, one of which is a DV holder, plus a coworker that is a Disney TA on alert. It will be 4 adults and 4 kids in two rooms! We can't wait, already have a spreadsheet started for ADR's!:banana:

Yay! I'm excited to see all of the Nov 2015 vacations being booked. Maybe this thread will start having a little action soon. I am booked at POR but I was planning on switching to The Poly once free dining comes out but the more tI think about it, I'm thinking of switching to CBR(if they have free dining) and saving about $2000. We won't be in the room or at the resort very much and since CBR is refurbishing and getting queen beds and the pull down bed like POR I think it will be a good choice for us. We will have our own car so the size will not be an issue for us.

We are planning on going with my Family on Nov 9th. Looking forward to it and nervous at the same time!

We booked POP for November 14, 2015 - November 21, 2015. It seems to be a popular time to go for all us DIS'ers so I'm hoping the parks aren't going to be crazy busy this time of year. It will be our first trip in November and I'm really looking forward to the lights.
Since I have this long wait, I have been looking into each resort and changing my mind daily on which resort I want to stay in.....It's just so long a wait......

We booked POP for November 14, 2015 - November 21, 2015. It seems to be a popular time to go for all us DIS'ers so I'm hoping the parks aren't going to be crazy busy this time of year. It will be our first trip in November and I'm really looking forward to the lights. Since I have this long wait, I have been looking into each resort and changing my mind daily on which resort I want to stay in.....It's just so long a wait......

Maybe we'll bump into each other!!!

This thread might save my sanity (and my marriage)! I've been thinking about a return trip since our last trip in Nov 2013. We stayed at POR and had a great time, even my non-fan DH. I've been dropping not-so-subtle hints that I'd really like a return trip next fall. DH seems open to that idea, but he's definitely already sick of hearing about it! :confused3 I'm trying to be fiscally responsible and wait and see how bonuses are this year, but that's still months away! I think we'll try and rent points at BCV, so I can't book anything for a few months anyway. Wish me luck!

We booked POP for November 14, 2015 - November 21, 2015. It seems to be a popular time to go for all us DIS'ers so I'm hoping the parks aren't going to be crazy busy this time of year. It will be our first trip in November and I'm really looking forward to the lights.
Since I have this long wait, I have been looking into each resort and changing my mind daily on which resort I want to stay in.....It's just so long a wait......

That's exactly the time of year we were there last year and we thought it was pretty close to perfect. Very low crowds and waits, especially with a little planning.

This thread might save my sanity (and my marriage)! I've been thinking about a return trip since our last trip in Nov 2013. We stayed at POR and had a great time, even my non-fan DH. I've been dropping not-so-subtle hints that I'd really like a return trip next fall. DH seems open to that idea, but he's definitely already sick of hearing about it! :confused3 I'm trying to be fiscally responsible and wait and see how bonuses are this year, but that's still months away! I think we'll try and rent points at BCV, so I can't book anything for a few months anyway. Wish me luck!

I was the same way! We went in November and I pretty much started planning as soon as we got back. First it was another week at WDW then it was a 4 day cruise and 3 days at WDW I've talked so much about it my DH would agree to anything to get me to be quiet so I was able to talk him into the cruise and buying into DVC. I've kept my mouth shut since!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

:wave2: We will be back in the world Nov. 29th - Dec. 5th :banana::banana::banana:
Staying at the WL for our 4th time. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter