• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 2015....The countdown begins!!

I'm in! We are waiting for deals to come out next summer before we officially book. Not that I can anyway as we are hoping to stay at CBR and families of 5 cannot book there yet. : (

Wednesday we were officially 365 days out from our amazing, majestical, disney world vacation! Now we are officially less than a year away!!
Yesterday my friend and I spent the day planning out what we would be doing if we were there right now.:cool1:

Hi, we had to cancel our Nov 2014 vacation but I'm looking forward to going Oct 30-Nov 7th of 2015.
I'm thinking same exact time, haven't decided on a resort, debating CR or Poly, or CSR... I wanted quick easy options for entry like using monorail or ferry, but if they don't offer free dining later..the deluxe budget is way up there.. :hourglass

Found a DVC person with points for us Nov. 14-21st. Won't know for sure until December 14th - but anticipating a 2BR Savannah at AKL! My DIL is really a Disney freak - so I won't feel so strange doing all the detailed plans. Grandchildren will be pretty young so it will be more flexible than what I like to do - but more fun because of watching the reaction of the kids.

Hubby said that I can start planning for next year:cool1: We went in November last year and it was too chilly to swim and we wore light jackets most of the time...we really don't want to do that next year. So I'm aiming for Nov 8 - 14 ...maybe a day before or after. My daughter, who will be almost 9 when we go, really enjoyed the Christmas atmosphere when we went. We live in Ohio and are used to lots of snow, but she thought snow at Disney was the best.

Booked my BB on Monday for 11/12-11/21/15 at WL. Got the bunk beds for my DSs at my husband insistence. So excited. We had great weather this last week except for Monday's rain (tornado warnings) and yesterday's cold. It always makes leaving easier when you have another trip to plan.

Booked our BB yesterday before checking out! Definitely made it a little easier to leave knowing we would be back in a year, but feeling sad today thinking about how long that year will feel. Any tips to help get me out of this funk?

Booked our BB yesterday before checking out! Definitely made it a little easier to leave knowing we would be back in a year, but feeling sad today thinking about how long that year will feel. Any tips to help get me out of this funk?

If you don't mind what is the current bb? We are going mid- December...trying to plan ahead.

If you don't mind what is the current bb? We are going mid- December...trying to plan ahead.

Our room had a brochure regarding room-only discounts. 35% off deluxe or deluxe villas, 30% off mods, with select dates available. Unfortunately I don't have those details, but I believe there was a thread about bouncebacks where someone had a picture of the brochure and info about the dates.

Our room had a brochure regarding room-only discounts. 35% off deluxe or deluxe villas, 30% off mods, with select dates available. Unfortunately I don't have those details, but I believe there was a thread about bouncebacks where someone had a picture of the brochure and info about the dates.

Thank you!

We just got back this past Friday 11/28 from a GRAND stay at the Grand Floridian Resort and Spa and now have officically booked November 18th thru the 27th for 2015 using the bounce back offer of 35% off for a stay at the Polynesian Village Resort!!!!!!!! The countdown begins........... AGAIN!!!!!!:cheer2:

Yippee - confirmed reservation Nov. 14-21 AKL Jambo 2 br villa! Now the real planning begins!

I'm going Nov 4-9 on my first solo trip to run in the Wine and Dine Half. Staying at Beach Club. Also will be my first Run Disney event! A little warmup for our January Marathon land/sea adventure! Love early November, we just went this past November and weather was perfect all week!

I just booked for 11/21/15 to 11/28/15. We are going to be in Disney for Thanksgiving. I booked a 2 Bedroom Villa-Value, at Jambo House for myself, my son, daughter in law, granddaughter who will be 7 and my grandson who will be 3, it will be his first Disney trip. I was up at 8:00 am to book this morning. Now I have to wait for SW to open up their booking window for my dates, and then planning our dining! I love Disney decorated for the holidays. It will be my granddaughter's and daughter in law's first trip when the parks are decorated for the Holidays, all of our other trips have been in the summer.

Haven't booked anything yet but the Hubby and I are headed back in November!!!! :cool1:
Kicking ourselves we didn't book the BB when we were there this past year. Fingers crossed for those magical November discounts. :goodvibes

Hi everyone! :wave2: Added a day yesterday, so we're now officially booked for a Boardwalk view villa. Can't wait!

I just booked for 11/21/15 to 11/28/15. We are going to be in Disney for Thanksgiving. I booked a 2 Bedroom Villa-Value, at Jambo House for myself, my son, daughter in law, granddaughter who will be 7 and my grandson who will be 3, it will be his first Disney trip. I was up at 8:00 am to book this morning. Now I have to wait for SW to open up their booking window for my dates, and then planning our dining! I love Disney decorated for the holidays. It will be my granddaughter's and daughter in law's first trip when the parks are decorated for the Holidays, all of our other trips have been in the summer.

We will be at AKL CL from 11/24-11/29 as the second resort of a split stay. This will be our 3rd holiday season trip. We used to go in the summer and now we only want to go this time of year except we do want to get to a SWW/F&G or Halloween.

Just nailed down our dates!! Going 11/14-11/21 and I am so ready! Thank goodness I will have the fun of planning to get me through the cold, grey winter!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter