November 2015 discounts

the current promotion runs through Dec 23 so I would think this is it for Disney room discounts for the month of Nov. The only "extra" type discount I've seen come out (in my admittedly short time of watching wdw discounts) has been an abrupt offer to Disney visa cardholders to save 35% off Disney Polynesian bungalows and villas July-Oct. Disney does periodically extend the booking deadline dates for their offers, but they don't sweeten them.

Now, if you're looking for a room that is included in the current discount but availability is not popping up keep checking! There are a number of people on the Fall Discount Watch thread who found the specific rooms they wanted by checking each day because you never know what type of availability will be released into Disney's system. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter