• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 2014 Challenge - Giving Thanks for Memories

6 more for me today. packed up all the cruise stuff. I think I am done until after Christmas. I can't believe I have enough pages (15 more!)for a second book..... And I didn't finish the pages for the WDW days that came before it.

Safe travels to all, with a wish for a Happy Thanksgiving!

good luck with getting it all finished up after the holidays!
Happy Thanksgiving to you also!

3 more pages done. Will try to do a couple more today if I can and then that will be it for the month as we head out of town tomorrow.

Becky

Safe travels Becky!

I finished 8 more pages...will be all I'll get done for Nov, want to enjoy our Thanksgiving weekend with my girl!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I will stop by later in the weekend to update any papers you get finished!

Didn't get any more done this month but I had so much fun spending time with my college kids.. time to kick it in gear for December!!!

5 more for me done yesterday.

4 more today and that should be it for me.

great job getting more than you had planned finished Katie!

Didn't get any more done this month but I had so much fun spending time with my college kids.. time to kick it in gear for December!!!

well I think that's a great excuse Nan!

We did great this month 343 pages completed and 5 of us made our goals!

The winner is PrincessNancy :dance3: Congratulations Nan :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter