November 2014 Car Rentals

hardis5

DIS Veteran
No thread existing for November 2014 yet (yes I know early but I'm a confessed planaholic - I cannot start too soon) and I will be needing one then, so let start a thread with rates booked, codes used, and what people can find in the way of rentals for this month.

I'll join you. On the lookout for 11/29-12/01. Staying offsite for 2 nights, then driving to Port Canaveral for the Dream.

Watching also.:surfweb:

I currently have a mini van booked for 10 days during Thanksgiving for $618.00 through Enterprise. Hoping to spend no more than $500 but may be pushing my luck due to the holiday.

I got an SUV through my credit card miles from Travelocity for the week of Thanksgiving (Sat - Sat) for $268 (Budget). Hope to see that go down some.

I'll join in, looking for a mini van or large SUV(gotta fit 3 booster/carseats) for Nov 15-23rd. Really need to be under 500, would love to be closer to 300. Am I dreaming thinking I can make that work? Do any of the midsize SUV options have 2rd row seating?

I'll join in, looking for a mini van or large SUV(gotta fit 3 booster/carseats) for Nov 15-23rd. Really need to be under 500, would love to be closer to 300. Am I dreaming thinking I can make that work? Do any of the midsize SUV options have 2rd row seating?

Not at all. Frequently we book a standard car with Alamo and when we get to the aisle they have several mini vans. A week usually runs us about $160.

Got a full size with National for $213 from 11/25-12/1 (using the KLM) code. Emerald Isle was $195 so I might go ahead and roll the dice to save a few bucks. Hoping that as we get closer I can stack some coupons. All the ones I have only work until June.

I currently have 3 reservations booked, not sure which we will use We are going on a cruise out to Ft Lauderdale after our Disney week and are not sure yet if we want a car for the full week or just the one day. If we do the one day, we might do a convertible for the Drive to Ft Lauderdale. We are hoping the week long price drops to help the decision :)

Option 1:
Budget
Compact
Pick up 11/22/2014 @ MCO 12PM
Drop Off 11/29/2014 @ FT LAUDERDALE BEACH - F07 12PM
$202.28 USD
BCD W852802 (Costco)
Coupon MUGZ165 ($35 Off)

Option 2:
Pick up 11/28/2014 @ Orl Walt Disney Car Care 2PM
Drop Off 11/29/2014 @ FLL 2PM
Fullsize
$43.32 USD(all in - includes LDW)
Contract ID used - Xerox (I work there)
Coupon - NU1155SDA (Double Upgrade)

Option 3:
Pick up 11/28/2014 @ Orl Walt Disney Car Care 2PM
Drop Off 11/29/2014 @ FLL 2PM
Convertible
$70.83 (all in - includes LDW)
Contract ID used - 8572158 – VISA Canada
No coupon

Just booked a 1 bedroom villa at the Animal Kingdom Jamba House for 11/9 to 11/15!! Now I need to find some wheels for when we are down there. So far the best I can find is National (I'm an emerald club member) for the aisle at $194.28 using the klm code...
Hope I can get better than that, but it's early. Last time was a couple of years ago and I got a nice suv on the aisle for $93 for 7 days!:thumbsup2

We have a full size rented from 11/12 to 11/22 for $333 right now. Pick up at MCO through Costco.

What is KLM?

Royal Dutch Airlines. Go to klm.com and its free to join. It's a rewards program like many other airlines do. You can use the code for national car rental. 8572130

Royal Dutch Airlines. Go to klm.com and its free to join. It's a rewards program like many other airlines do. You can use the code for national car rental. 8572130

Just checked using this code for a mini van 11/1-11/8 out of Tampa and it was $475! Ouch.

I booked EZRental out of Tampa. Taking a chance since we have never used them but prior Dis renters have raved. $300 for the week for a mini van. Sold.

Booked with national using KLM code and NDA2324BR coupon. Emerald Isle from 11/25-12/1 for $177.43. Getting better but hoping to go much lower

Does KLM only work if you return to the same location? Every time I enter it, they take away all of the extra fees, then add a $399 drop fee. I've tried MCO-Cape Canaveral, and MCO-Disney Car Care as either scenario could work for us.

Also if you add NDA2324BR it should lower it even more.

It does weird things that it substract 30, but then add 30 back on, see below, any idea? Thanks

Base Rate - Midsize (USD)
(1) Time & Distance ($191.68/Rental) $191.68
(1) Extra - Time & Distance ($27.40/Day) $27.40
Discount Coupon Accepted ($30.00)
Discount Coupon Accepted $30.00

Can you tell me where the coupon code (NDA2324BR) came from? Will I need it when picking the car up?

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter