November 2014 Car Rentals

Using the code Kisse I got a standard rental from 11/8-11/14 for $140.79 all taxes/surcharges included.

Checked again today on Dollar. Was 207 on Tuesday, 201 yesterday, 199 today, at this rate it will be free by the time our trip starts.

Is dollar a good company? No bait and switch, clean cars, etc?
Are they onsite at Wdw at all?

Halle, what website/company was that through?

It is through Dollar, sorry I omitted that in my post.
Sign up for Dollar Express and you go straight to the parking garage, no waiting at the counter.
New clean cars at MCO, not the case in other cities.

My Dollar reservation dropped quite a bit again today (using AAA code). Might want to check yours again, if you haven't already. I'm renting in JAX but perhaps other locations have dropped as well!

Dollar midsize car down from $165 to $138 with the AAA discount for Thanksgiving weekend! :yay:
Alamo midsize car down from $188 to $145 with a free weekend coupon for Thanksgiving weekend! :yay:

Jworthy, is that price including all taxes and fees for a week-long rental?

That is for Nov 8-20, using AAA code for standard, includes all taxes and fees. Full size currently $228. Not sure if it is worth upgrading.

Alamo's rates just dropped. For 11/14-11/18 it went from $165 to $120 in two days. Keep in mind Alamo's toll policies are one of the most reasonable.

We are down to $122 with Thrifty and $124 with Dollar for 11/7 - 11/15 Started the week off with a $170 ressie so I can't complain!!! Keep checking with Alamo and Budget to see if they come in close. I like picking my own car out with Alamo but not for $40 more.

I do like that both have the preregister avoid the line feature like Alamo. Rental car lines at MCO are the pits!

We are down to $122 with Thrifty and $124 with Dollar for 11/7 - 11/15 Started the week off with a $170 ressie so I can't complain!!! Keep checking with Alamo and Budget to see if they come in close. I like picking my own car out with Alamo but not for $40 more. I do like that both have the preregister avoid the line feature like Alamo. Rental car lines at MCO are the pits!

What Thrifty codes are you using?

Dollar,AAA rate for 12 days dropped to 171 for standard and 218 for premium. Full sized jumped up more than $200. Currently reserved a premium, but not sure if the extra $47 dollars is worth it. Anyone know the quality and size difference?

Just rebooked with Dollar City special - $174 total cost for a premium 11/15 to 11/22.

Noticed the compacts base rate was around $85 - add fees I would assume around $120ish once done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter