Monday Nov 3 Tusker House at 4:35pm

For 6 people:
Tuesday Nov 4 Mama Melrose at 3:30pm

For 6 people:
Wednesday Nov 5 Cape May Cafe at 10:15am

For 6 people:
Thursday Nov 6 Mama Melrose Fantasmic at 2:40pm

For 6 people:
Friday Nov 7 Tony's at 6:20pm (Party Night)

For 4 people:
Sunday Nov 9 Kona Cafe 8:35am

For 4 people:
Sunday Nov 9 Crystal Palace at 11:40am

I planned our ADRs based on going to MK on our second day but was able to get 7DMT FP+ for our fourth day (thanks to advice found on DIS and easywdw) so we moved our park days around. That really messed up our ADRs so I have quite a few to cancel. Please PM me, first come first served. I am available most of the morning, early afternoon and late evening tomorrow/Friday to cancel. All are for a party of 4:
CP 11/22 8:20 (pre-opening) TAKEN
LTT 11/22 12:55pm
Kona 11/23 7:30am
Kona 11/24 7:30am
LTT 11/24 1:50pm
Tokyo Dining 11/24 6:30pm

I was also able to get 1 FP+ for A&E for 1:20 - 2:20 on 11/24. My daughter's name is Anna. Although she loves Frozen, she is sadly over the characters (knows they are just people in costumes - she's 10) and would rather ride on BTMR and SM. That's a relief because I'm really sick of frequently checking for a second FP+ without luck. Hopefully, a younger girl will be able to use it instead! TAKEN

There's Perfectly Princess Tea available now for 11/15 for up to 6 (yes, it will cost a small fortune, but oh my it's amazing!).princess:princess:princess:

also online now 11/12/2014 Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant Hollywood Studios 5:50 PM for 4.

(Sorry I'm typing weirdly one handed and copy/pasting. I kinda sprained my wrist)

Have an akershus for 2 on the 7th prepark 820am if anyone wants:) Pm me only- first one gets it:)

Taken

I'm going to cancel a Tusker House lunch for 3 at 11:40 on 11/22. Pm me if interested.

P.S. I appreciate this thread. I check it all the time hoping I can get the in laws in at least one of the restaurants at about the same time that we have ours which we made 6 months in advance before they decided to go. Ugh. I need to start a thread titled, "How to Explain to Folks Who've Never Been to WDW Before That You Can't Just Add Them To Your Dining Reservations." :blush:

I have a Tusker House on 11/13 for four people at 10:45 AM to cancel. PM me if interested.

I am about to cancel: Be Our Guest. 11/18 at 7:10. Party of 2 due to changing park days.

I am just about to cancel Whispering Canyon Cafe 11/15 6:35 pm for 5 people and 1900 Park Fare 11/20 11:45 am for 5 people. Found some better times to suit our family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter