November 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - RULES 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all seriousness, I do have a BOG to cancel on November 20th. 6 people. 6:00pm Christmas party night.

I have a Yak&Yeti on 11/18 at 11:30 for 4 if anyone is interested. Will cancel at 10pm est

Being able to send PMs is required for the coordination of cancelations. Please do not attempt to circumvent the process

The cancel threads are to help the dis community get a coveted ADR.

If someone cannot be bothered to be active enough to have 10 posts, why are you violating guidelines to help them?

New folks, we are so glad you made your way here.:thumbsup2 Become an active member and you will be able to participate.

Thank you to all who uphold the process, you are awesome :love:

Just released Yak & Yeti on November 27th @ 6:15 for a party of 4...sick of seeing it in my plans and no one pm'ed me.

Releasing for 4 -

11/15 - Wave @ 7:05 PM
11/16 - Coral Reef @ 11:40
11/17 - Cape May @ 10:10 (TAKEN)
11/17 - Biergarten @12:10
11/17 - Hoop De Doo @ 4:00 (tier 3 I believe)
11/21 - Tusker House @ 12:25

PM me or I will release in the morning.

Ok we have a few ADR's ready to release in hopes to make someone happy.
Monday Nov 3 Tusker House for 6 at 4:35pm
Tuesday Nov 4 Mama Melrose for 6 at 3:30pm
Wednesday Nov 5 Cape May Cafe for 6 at 10:15am
PM if you are interested. We will have more to follow as plans are finalized. Would love to be able to help someone get a desired ADR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter