November 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - RULES 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am getting ready to do fastpass plus tonight and am letting go of some ADRs that I couldn't get to work out.
Ohana Nov 24 at 8:45 am for four TAKEN
Sci-Fi Nov 25 12:50 for 6
Illuminations Dessert Party Nov 26 at 8:00 for 2
Be Our Guest Nov 25 at 6:30 for 4 TAKEN

PM if you want to coordinate, otherwise will let these go at 10:30 pm central time tonight

I didn't get any PM for the above Sci-Fi and Illuminations ADR..about to cancel them now. Hope someone from the boards is able to grab them!

Finalizing plans, so I have the following to drop, all for 5: 11/16 CP 11:55 TAKEN LTT 6:45 (party night) TAKEN11/18 Yak & Yeti 2:00 California Grill 5:00 TAKEN Akershus 6:45 TAKEN 11/19 1900 PF 11:30 TAKEN and 7:20 TAKEN First PM gets each!

Will drop Yak & Yeti today if no PM :)

YAY!!!! Thanks to a generous soul I just got California Grill for 7PPL at 5PM on 11/18! So that means I'm dropping my current reservation. If anyone wants a 6:15 reservation for Citricos on 11/18, just let me know!

This also means that now I can do The Grand Floridian for dinner the next night, so I have a lunch reservation at Whispering Canyon for 7 on the 19th if anyone wants it.

I need to cancel the following, all are for three people. PM if interested, otherwise I will cancel them tonight.

11/01 8:15pm CRT
11/02 2:05pm Garden View Tea Room
11/02 5:25pm Cali Grill

I have a Beaches and Cream reservation set for 11/26 at 2:20 pm for 3 people that I need to cancel. If you are interested, please send a PM to coordinate times.

I'll be canceling the following reservations in the next few days. They are all for a party of 5. Let me know if you'd like to try to time it so you can nab them up.

Ohana Nov. 12 9:35pm
Cape May Cafe Nov. 16 8:25pm
Trex Nov. 17 9:00pm

will be cancelling a garden view tea on 07/1at 405 for 5,:thumbsup2 also a cape may on 16/11 at 530 for 3 will cancel tomorrow pm me if you would like them

Being able to send PMs is required for the coordination of cancelations. Please do not attempt to circumvent the process

The cancel threads are to help the dis community get a coveted ADR.

If someone cannot be bothered to be active enough to have 10 posts, why are you violating guidelines to help them?:confused3

New folks, we are so glad you made your way here. Become an active member and you will be able to participate.

Thank you to all who uphold the process, you are awesome:love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter