• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 2013 - Car Rental Rates/Codes

All of my checking and rechecking finally paid off. $128 for 11/16-11/23 Budget Full size through Costco travel. Yay!

Dollar using KISS promo code. Someone on this board posted that their prices dropped (only for a few hours) and to booked it. Best I can expect to get?

Thanks - guess I missed out; they aren't showing any minivans for 11/29 now. Oh well, I'm not unhappy with my original rate, but still hoping for a reduction.

$158 for a standard Alamo(upgrade coupon from mid size) Nov21-28. Using costco contract ID and insiders coupon. $138 with Budget on Costco's website for a full sized. Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Got a good deal today on a minivan for 9 nights Nov 10-19th. $309.93 total using nothing but my Insiders account (down from $390 a month or so ago). Pretty happy!

Alamo insiders just had a free upgrade on a mid size, so I rebooked and got a standard for 10 days @ 18 a day :).

I went from 209.00 w National, to 161.00 with carrentalsavers and now 117.00 just switching to Costco.. THANK you everyone for continuing to post changes. Saved me a bundle for this Sat!!! DisRocks!!!

All of my checking and rechecking finally paid off. $128 for 11/16-11/23 Budget Full size through Costco travel. Yay!

I wish there would be some minivan deals. We are need to accommodate 6 ppl. I think that limits us to a minivan. :moped:

Going next week and are using Budget (first time with them). Do we have to go to the counter or do they have a kiosk etc?

TIA!

I don't know how you guys are getting such great rates or if my problem is that I am picking up at MCO and dropping off at Cape Canaveral, but my rate is not coming down at all. Thought I had found something a little lower, and then I realized it was the cost before all the fees. :rolleyes2

Right now I have a compact for $179 with Dollar for 5 days 16 hours starting on Nov 8 and that is the best I can find.

reeeeental went down 5 cents!! No, I didn't rebook but hoping it continues in this direction. Would love to see it go under $200. It's back doen to $205.07. Still have 17 days.

Just booked a full size with Budget through Costco for $114 at Costco. Fabulous!

I wouldn't be surprised if this was with tax. I rebooked with budget through costco yesterday full size 7 days for $122.

$114 was the grand total. Ironically, when I looked at the breakdown, it was $60 for the car rental and $54 for the taxes. We never rent a car but, we are going during a very busy time period so I hope this will be $114 well spent!

That is a fabulous price ! Congrats ! I usually get an equally fabulous rate on my trips, but not this time for some reason :confused3

$114 was the grand total. Ironically, when I looked at the breakdown, it was $60 for the car rental and $54 for the taxes. We never rent a car but, we are going during a very busy time period so I hope this will be $114 well spent!

We are going with my dad who's a costco member. Are we able to use the costco discount if we're renting it in my husband's name? We get to WDW before my dad will, thus we have to rent the car.

We are going with my dad who's a costco member. Are we able to use the costco discount if we're renting it in my husband's name? We get to WDW before my dad will, thus we have to rent the car.

Technically no you can't use it if you are renting the car, that being said, I've used my Costco discount to rent cars before and never been asked to show the card, you will get others who say they've been asked to see theirs, so :confused3

Technically no you can't use it if you are renting the car, that being said, I've used my Costco discount to rent cars before and never been asked to show the card, you will get others who say they've been asked to see theirs, so :confused3

That's okay, we won't try it. Wish my dad was getting there the same day we were though. Ya'll got some good deals. Thanks for your help.

By the way, is it a special Costco membership (like a gold membership) that you get the amazing deals? Or is it just regular membership? We might have to consider getting it for ourselves instead of Sam's membership.

By the way, is it a special Costco membership (like a gold membership) that you get the amazing deals? Or is it just regular membership? We might have to consider getting it for ourselves instead of Sam's membership.

Regular membership! I ended up getting a minivan for 8 days for $248 with Budget through Costco travel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter