• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Hello. I am interested in the reservation for 5 at Akershus on November 27th.
Please let me know when you are going to cancel this and I will try to pick it up.
Thank you

Hello. I am interested in the reservation for 5 at Akershus on November 27th. Please let me know when you are going to cancel this and I will try to pick it up. Thank you

I will cancel at 1:45 CST. Is that ok for you? I can't pm you since I only have 3 posts under my belt :).

Just now all for a party of 6:

Nov 17 Tusker House 5:30pm
Nov 19 Mama Melrose 5:55pm
Nov 20 Crystal Palace 6:05pm
Nov 21 Chef Mickeys 5:25pm

Hope someone can use them!

Moved some things around and now have to cancel 2 ADRs.

Nov 15 Ohana at 9am for 4 people
Nov 15 Garden Grill at 5:30pm for 5 people

I'm cancelling these within a day, let me know if anyone wants them to coordinate.

Catcleves said:
They said they are canceling for their family and in-laws and since they are reservations for 2 each time it is highly possible that the reservations were for pieces of their group and not just duplicates on the same day.

It is still ridiculous!!

I've been holding on this in hopes of making it work, but that's not gonna happen. Please let me know or PM me if anyone is interested in:

11/29 1900 Park Fare 4:05 pm for 7 people.

I'm not sure if this got lost in the bickering this morning so I thought I would post it again. I'll be canceling it tomorrow morning if I don't hear from anyone first. :goodvibes

Finalizing reservations, so......

Just cancelled Le Cellier on 11/23 @ 5:40p, for 4.

Sorry couldn't hang on to it, had to release it to schedule something else.

Thanks to a fellow DISer I got 1900 Park Fare for breakfast on the 20th so I'm going to give up my Crystal Palace lunch for 7 at 2:15 on 11/20.

If anyone is interested let me know or I'm going to cancel it late tonight.

Just cancelled Ohana on 11/18 @ 5:05pm for 3. Had posted it here but I got no response. Hope someone can use it.

I have a prime time 5:05 pm Ohana for 8 people available on 11/16.

PM me if you want it. I will be cancelling tomorrow late evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter