• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Just cancelled-
O'hana for 11/4 @ 6:35 for 8 people

About to cancel-
Crystal Palace 11/5 @ 8:10 for 6 people

Good luck to anyone who is still on the hunt.

Tonight (Saturday, November 2) at 8:30 central, I am going to cancel the following:

1) O'hana for 11/6 @ 5:20 PM for 5.

2) Crystal Palace for 11/8 @ 8:25 AM for 5.

3) Crystal Palace for 11/8 @ 11:50 AM for 5.

4) Hollywood and Vine for 11/8 @ 8:10 AM for 5.

5) Yak & Yeti for 11/8 @ 5:45 PM for 5.

Got around to setting final plans for this week! As you can tell, Friday was way up in the air. I hope someone can use one of these. Good luck!

Have a 6:55 reservation and then got tix to the MVMCP. Much as I hate to give up ohana I feel like we'd be wasting prime party time with the small kids- so if you're interested PM me and we can coordinate my drop time.

Stacey

@ about 8 oclock tonight I am canceling.

11/12 2:39 sci fi for 5
11/12 9:45 am crystal palace
11/12 BOG 6:35pm for 4

let me know if you're interested

Have a 6:55 reservation and then got tix to the MVMCP. Much as I hate to give up ohana I feel like we'd be wasting prime party time with the small kids- so if you're interested PM me and we can coordinate my drop time.

Stacey

Not sure if you cancelled yet or not, but I would love this reservation. I don't think I can PM you because this is my first posting...

I am cancelling Tony's Town Square for Monday 11/11 at 7:20pm for 3 people. It is a MVMCP night. I was hoping to get a seat on the balcony and watch the snow on Main Street and the parade. So it goes.

Also VERY sadly, it is looking like I will have to cancel a CRT for 11/10, 2 people. I will be finalizing that in a couple of days and update this, but wanted to give a heads up.

Will be canceling the following, please let me know if you'd like to coordinate!!

'Ohana Breakfast 11/30 8:30 am (2 pp)
Crystal Palace Breakfast 11/30 9:50 am (2 pp)

Cancelled a Hollywood and Vine for 5 on Nov 18 at 12:25pm in case anyone has little ones who like Special Agent Oso and friends.

Stacey

Sent you a PM :goodvibes

Getting rid of the below listed ressies, I have up til next weekend before I will just cancel. If you see any you want let me know :)

Biergarten 6:50 3ppl 11/15
Ohana 6:30p 3ppl 11/18
1900 8:30p 3ppl 11/17
Cape May 8am 4ppl 11/19
Akershus 8:25pm 4ppl 11/19

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter