• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Need to cancel one final reservation....

'Ohana - November 21 @ 5:10 PM (party of 6)

I'd like to cancel quickly so that I can make a new reservation. It breaks my heart to give this up, but my family really wants to try something different this year.

If anyone is interested, please let me know. Otherwise, I will cancel sometime this evening.

I would love this if you still have it!

Cancelling For Nov 8th in a few minutes:

Tutto Italia 4:30 for 2
Chefs de France 6:30 for 2
Grand Floridian cafe 8:15pm for 2

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Is anyone else getting this error message when trying to search?

We were unable to check for available tables at this time. A problem occurred while looking for availability. Please try again later.

I've been getting it for almost 24 hours now.

I've been getting this for the past week or so. Don't worry, the search is still working even though you get this message. You can check this by searching a few months in advance for a random date to see it is working.

I'm cancelling my friend's Fantasmic dining package on 11/8 for 4 people at 3:05 at Mama Melrose's.

I need to do it now, so I hope someone can grab it.

I have to cancel
Nov 21 at 11:30 Yak n Yeti for 4
and
Nov 22 Hollywood and Vine at 8:10am for 4

Any takers?

I'm going to cancel the following at 1:30 EST unless someone wants them. PM me if you want to coordinate. Thanks.

CP on 11/12 at 3:20 for 7
CP on 11/17 at 3:15 for 7

I need to cancel:
Cali Grill 11/12 for 4 at 7:05pm and
Akershus 11/15 for 9 at 6:40pm.

However, I have never coordinated a cancellation before. What do I need to do if somebody wants these?

If anyone is traveling to Disney November 23 - 29, I will be cancelling dinner reservations for 2 places if you are interested.

November 24 - 1900 Park Fare - 4:05P - Party of 6
November 28 - Be Our Guest - 4:35P - Party of 6

Please let me know if you want one of these and we can co-ordinate a time for me to cancel.

Disney Sweetie said:
If anyone is traveling to Disney November 23 - 29, I will be cancelling dinner reservations for 2 places if you are interested.

November 24 - 1900 Park Fare - 4:05P - Party of 6
November 28 - Be Our Guest - 4:35P - Party of 6

Please let me know if you want one of these and we can co-ordinate a time for me to cancel.

Ill take that BOG!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter