• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Just canceled

Hollywood & Vine
Nov. 18, 1:30 for 4 (we had 2 reservations so this should be available twice or maybe for 8)

Hope someone can use it.

Will be canceling Ohana for 11/3 at 6:40 pm for 4 tomorrow unless I can score another ressie for four more at the same time (Guests joining us last minute). Let me know if you want it!

There is a good chance that I will be cancelling a November 3 CRT reservation. It is at 9:15pm for 5. Let me know if you are interested. :)

Will cancel 11/16 Tusker 5:35 pm and Rain Forest 6:45 pm both for 8 Saturday night unless somebody needs.

I will be most likely canceling the following, let me know if you are interested:
Yak and Yeti 11:30 am for 4 on 11/4
Raglan Road 6:45 pm for 10 on 11/5
The Plaza 12:25 pm for 4 on 11/6
Coral Reef 12:15 for 10 on 11/7
Sci Fi 6 pm for 4 on 11/8

Is anyone else getting this error message when trying to search?

We were unable to check for available tables at this time. A problem occurred while looking for availability. Please try again later.

I've been getting it for almost 24 hours now.

Need to cancel one final reservation....

'Ohana - November 21 @ 5:10 PM (party of 6)

I'd like to cancel quickly so that I can make a new reservation. It breaks my heart to give this up, but my family really wants to try something different this year.

If anyone is interested, please let me know. Otherwise, I will cancel sometime this evening.

If Anyone Has a Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic! dinner package for November 12, Id be REALLY interested in Trading my Mama Melrose Fantasmic! package for yours

Also I have a Grand Floridian Cafe to Cancel Nov 16, and a Hollywood and Vine Non fantasmic 5:55 to cancel as well Nov 12

but REALLY REALY looking for Hollywood and Vine fantasmic! Nov 12

New policy for threads - Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are no longer allowed. Since Disney no longer allows transferring of reservations to new names, we will no longer support trading of ADRs.

If you and another poster choose to call Disney at the same time to attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine and outside of the boards.

Only Cancellation Notice Posts will be allowed going forward. Wanted posts will be deleted without comment.

Thank you for understanding the reason for this change.

Please see above

Is anyone else getting this error message when trying to search?

We were unable to check for available tables at this time. A problem occurred while looking for availability. Please try again later.

I've been getting it for almost 24 hours now.

I've gotten that message for well over a week now and still booked reservations. If times show up on the screen they were usually available despite the message.
Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter