• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I have a 6:35pm 'Ohana for November 15th that I would love to trade for a similar time on November 13th (early enough that we can get back to MK for Wishes/MSEP) . . . :goodvibes

newbie question here...(well newbie do ADR's not to wdw) I swore i would never schedule an adr, and but i think i am going to this time....We have quick service dining plan, but since we have the coupon to planet hollywood, i think we will go there our first night and sit down. There are no openings at a decent time on 11/20. How often do yall check to see if there are openings? What happens if there is no opening, but we just show up--will we be allowed to wait or will we be turned away?

Sorry for my silly questions

Cancelling:
- Be Our Guest dinner on 11/21 @ 6:40pm for 5
- Crystal Palace breakfast on 11/22 @ 9:45am for 5

Happy to coordinate if anyone needs them

Just cancelled Tomorrowland dessert party for 11/3 at 8:15 for 3ppl. Sorry I couldn't coordinate but I had to move the whole thing to a different day.

I have a 1900 Park Fare breakfast that I'll likely be cancelling soon. If someone wants to coordinate, just let me know.

11/8 - 1900 Park Fare - 10:25am - 7 people

Hi there! I have a reservation for Kona Cafe at 5:15 p.m. on 11/15 for 2 people if anyone wants it! Hubby heard Hoop Dee Doo had all you can eat chicken and beer, there was no going back :rotfl2:

YESSSSS I GOT MY DESSRT PARTY ON THE RIGHT DAY THANKYOU FOR WHO EVER CANCELLED!!!

now if only I could get my hands on a fantasmic package nov 12, id be good.

Dear mom and dad, no more surprise trips to disney I need atleast my 180 days

Kimmie D said:
YESSSSS I GOT MY DESSRT PARTY ON THE RIGHT DAY THANKYOU FOR WHO EVER CANCELLED!!!

now if only I could get my hands on a fantasmic package nov 12, id be good.

Dear mom and dad, no more surprise trips to disney I need atleast my 180 days

I ended up getting a fast pass for fantasmic - and we're eating dinner at cape may after the show. Maybe consider something like that, as a backup plan in case you don't get your fantasmic dinner package?

I ended up getting a fast pass for fantasmic - and we're eating dinner at cape may after the show. Maybe consider something like that, as a backup plan in case you don't get your fantasmic dinner package?

oh snap thats a great idea how do i go about that can i just do that on the my disney experience?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter