November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

There's a TON of reservations for 2 at BOG on 11/3 and 11/4, but it won't let me search for the late night times I want haha

Hi! I've been trying to make a 12:00 Fantasmic lunch at Mama Melrose for 4 on 11/19. However, it keeps saying unable to look for them. Is there another way to look for this? Do you have to call?

THANKS!

I have a Be Our Guest Reso to cancel on Nov 13th for 7ppl at 8:40pm. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Not sure what happened - But if you are looking for dinner reservations for Be Our Guest - looks like they have opened up a lot of them.

Check your dates......may have been what they have been updating that has been causing the issues online.

Just wanted to give everyone the info!! :wave2:

So happy for everyone on this thread that has been able to get BOG this am! I was able to snag the perfect time for the right party size finally. Thanks to all on this thread!

Hi! I've been trying to make a 12:00 Fantasmic lunch at Mama Melrose for 4 on 11/19. However, it keeps saying unable to look for them. Is there another way to look for this? Do you have to call?

THANKS!

I also had trouble booking a Fantasmic lunch package online and had to call. No problems doing it over the phone.

Well, I seemed to have missed all these great BOG reservations. Boo. Almost had one, but got stupid Donald, and after refreshing for half an hour or so, finally got a message that the reservation was no longer available.:(

I do have one for 4:10 on Nov. 14th that I'll cancel if I can get an early dinner on the 15th or the 20th (for 5 people).

I keep getting the below text on the top of the ADR page.

Error: We're sorry, there is a problem searching for Dining Event reservations at this time

The page still populates, but I was wondering if anyone else was seeing this? I fear I am not seeing the right results!

I keep getting the below text on the top of the ADR page. Error: We're sorry, there is a problem searching for Dining Event reservations at this time The page still populates, but I was wondering if anyone else was seeing this? I fear I am not seeing the right results!

I keep getting that too but booking a reservation worked!

I keep getting the below text on the top of the ADR page.

Error: We're sorry, there is a problem searching for Dining Event reservations at this time

The page still populates, but I was wondering if anyone else was seeing this? I fear I am not seeing the right results!

Yes I got the same thing......just ignore it and continue. It still makes the reservation.

Just booked 2 BOG dinners. (Couldn't decide what day I wanted). There were a ton available. Could the system just be messed up?!?
I don't think it's the system being messed up. Something similar happened at the end of July for August and again in September (sept 1st I think). They released a ton of new ADRs for BOG. Some opened for December too today.

Thanks for the heads up! Got my BoG - gave up Puck Grand Cafe for 11/24 at 6:00 for 4.

Also have two on 11/22 for 4 - Tony's Town 4:40 Square and LTT at 4:15. PM me if you would like to coordinate.

Finally done and doing the happy dance!

Not sure what happened - But if you are looking for dinner reservations for Be Our Guest - looks like they have opened up a lot of them. Check your dates......may have been what they have been updating that has been causing the issues online. Just wanted to give everyone the info!! :wave2:

This is great but still nothing for us. Boo!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter