November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

A long shot, I know, but looking to switch a Wishes Dessert Party. I would give up my 8:00pm reservation on 11/7 for a reservation on 11/5. Thanks!

I have an ohana 11/19 at 8am for 4 to cancel. Crystal Palace 11/14 at 11:35 for 4 I will check back later this am to see if any one wants them.

I have one to cancel

11/26 @ 8am - Crystal Palace. I've never done this before so let me know!

Looking for a 1900 Park Fare early reservation for 5 on 11/14, 15, or 16. Currently have one on 13th, but would prefer to switch days.

Looking to swap an 'Ohana reservation. I have one for Sunday 11/3 at 6:40 pm for 4 people and one for Tuesday 11/6 for 6 people at 8:15. I need one for Monday 11/4 around 5 for either 4 or 8 people.

Thanks!

Just saw the following:

Sci-Fi Dine-In - 11/19 @ 6:35 PM for 6 people
Crystal Palace - 11/21 @ 6:05 PM for 6 people

Going to cancel Crystal Palace on Nov 9 @ 9:50am for 10. Really wanted to keep this since we have yet to find pooh out in the parks, but we will be at MK till 2am that night so probably not a good idea for us to get such an early start (we are better "sleep in" people than "go back and nap" people ;) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter