November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

aquarius77 said:
I have the following reservations available...
All are for 8 people.

Monday, Nov 18
T-Rex @ 2pm
Chef Mickeys @ 8:15pm

Tuesday, Nov 19
Chef Mickeys @ 7:55pm

Wednesday, Nov 20
BOG @ 4:10pm
Chef Mickeys @ 8:05pm

Thursday, Nov 21
Akershus @ 8:10am
Ohana @ 7pm

Friday, Nov 22
T-Rex @ 3:30pm
Chef Mickeys @ 4pm

Would love to try and get the other half of the BOG reservation if it hasn't been spoken for.

Is anyone still getting the "unable to check for tables at this time" message? I wanna try and coordinate a ressie but im worried it will be lost!

Is anyone still getting the "unable to check for tables at this time" message? I wanna try and coordinate a ressie but im worried it will be lost!

Its only happening when i look for reservations from 11/19 onward and it seems to be happening at BOG only. Whats going on?!

I'm still getting it. Checking for bog on 11/14 and CRT on 11/16 and have been getting the same message since yesterday

I have the following reservations available...
All are for 8 people.

Monday, Nov 18
T-Rex @ 2pm
Chef Mickeys @ 8:15pm

Tuesday, Nov 19
Chef Mickeys @ 7:55pm

Wednesday, Nov 20
BOG @ 4:10pm
Chef Mickeys @ 8:05pm

Thursday, Nov 21
Akershus @ 8:10am
Ohana @ 7pm

Friday, Nov 22
T-Rex @ 3:30pm
Chef Mickeys @ 4pm

We will take your T-Rex! We have had trouble finding a reservation for 8. We have MVMCP on the 17th, so having a lunch at the DTD T-Rex will be a nice way to cap off our trip before we head home.

I'm still getting it. Checking for bog on 11/14 and CRT on 11/16 and have been getting the same message since yesterday

Me too - trying for CM on 11/22 for 7 or 8. I checked other restaurants with same results.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Its only happening when i look for reservations from 11/19 onward and it seems to be happening at BOG only. Whats going on?!

It's been happening to me since yesterday, but I was able to get a Raglan Road time this morning. It seems to only be happening for the higher demand restaurants, ex. character meals, CG, BOG, etc.

Something is definitely not right. I have searched multiple days for any restaurant availability and it always comes up with the same times available along with that wonderful error message! :confused3

I called to check ADRs over the phone and asked the woman about the online problems but she had no idea why the system isn't working properly. I hope it starts working soon!

Since I just got the breakfast I needed, I have the following two Tusker houses available:

11/16 Tusker House 9:25am - 4 people
11/16 Tusker House 9:45am - 4 people

I also still have:

11/15 Ohana 8:15pm - 4 people
11/15 Ohana 8:25pm - 4 people

I will be cancelling all of these by the end of the night if I don't hear from anyone.

Since I just got the breakfast I needed, I have the following two Tusker houses available:

11/16 Tusker House 9:25am - 4 people
11/16 Tusker House 9:45am - 4 people

I also still have:

11/15 Ohana 8:15pm - 4 people
11/15 Ohana 8:25pm - 4 people

I will be cancelling all of these by the end of the night if I don't hear from anyone.

I would love the Ohana at 815 please. I can do it right now if you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter