• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Hi All -- We have a Chef Mickey reservation for 6 at 5:20 PM on 11/21. However, my sister-in-law and her family are coming in that night now and we are hoping to find a later reservation with them (7 p.m. or after and maybe add 3 people -- a lot to ask I know). If anyone would like to trade slots, or if you just want me to send you a message if we decide to just cancel it, please let me know! Thanks.

I'm actually going to give up Be Our Guest on Nov. 2 at 7:20 pm for 4. I have to cancel by Friday night at the latest.

Noooo missed it by a couple days. The hunt for BOG continues. Anyone know if I book the reservation for too many people and they don't show up do I get charged?

ayelexx said:
Noooo missed it by a couple days. The hunt for BOG continues. Anyone know if I book the reservation for too many people and they don't show up do I get charged?

No you will not get charged as long as someone shows up.

I need to cancel over the next week if anyone wants:

11/17 4:30pm Rainforest Cafe at Disney's Animal Kingdom for 6

11/18 8:25pm Coral Reef Epcot for 9

Right now on 11/1 there's an Akershus at 9:35AM, two CPs at 9:20AM and 9:55AM, and a Hollywood&Vine at 8:05AM. All for 2 people

Of course, the breakfast CRT rez I've been trying for for months is still elusive haha

While we're at it, on 11/1 there's also:

Chef Mickeys at 5:15 for 4
Ohana at 9:45P for 4
CP at 3:55 for 2

Crystal Palace 11/12 @ 4:45 p.m. for 6 on the Disney site now!

Hope this helps someone! I was able to change an ADR because someone posted a hard to get ADR on here so I thought I would try to return the favor! :banana::banana::banana:

Thanks so much for posting various good reservations that become available everyone. I am still desperately seeking a breakfast somewhere that has Mickey Waffles (chef mickey's, crystal palace, 1900 park fare) on Nov 14th, 16th, 18th, or super early on the 19th for 7ppl. Or a Tusker House breakfast on the 15th for 7ppl. If anyone sees anything like that can you please post it. I'm checking a hundred times a day like a complete crazy person. It all just comes down to luck though it seems. Thanks again!

Thanks so much for posting various good reservations that become available everyone. I am still desperately seeking a breakfast somewhere that has Mickey Waffles (chef mickey's, crystal palace, 1900 park fare) on Nov 14th, 16th, 18th, or super early on the 19th for 7ppl. Or a Tusker House breakfast on the 15th for 7ppl. If anyone sees anything like that can you please post it. I'm checking a hundred times a day like a complete crazy person. It all just comes down to luck though it seems. Thanks again!

Have you considered Cape May Cafe? Not as conveniently located as the others, but certainly has Mickey Waffles as well as characters. Can't say it'll necessarily be any easier to get though!

There is availability right now at Cape May Cafe November 14th at 7:30am for 7 people. They have Mickey waffles along with beach dressed characters.

I have the following reservations available...
All are for 8 people.

Monday, Nov 18
T-Rex @ 2pm
Chef Mickeys @ 8:15pm

Tuesday, Nov 19
Chef Mickeys @ 7:55pm

Wednesday, Nov 20
BOG @ 4:10pm
Chef Mickeys @ 8:05pm

Thursday, Nov 21
Akershus @ 8:10am
Ohana @ 7pm

Friday, Nov 22
T-Rex @ 3:30pm
Chef Mickeys @ 4pm

I have the following reservations available... All are for 8 people. Monday, Nov 18 T-Rex @ 2pm Chef Mickeys @ 8:15pm Tuesday, Nov 19 Chef Mickeys @ 7:55pm Wednesday, Nov 20 BOG @ 4:10pm Chef Mickeys @ 8:05pm Thursday, Nov 21 Akershus @ 8:10am Ohana @ 7pm Friday, Nov 22 T-Rex @ 3:30pm Chef Mickeys @ 4pm

I only have 4 people but that would be the perfect BOG for me!! Can i snag it or would that be a waste?

There is availability right now at Cape May Cafe November 14th at 7:30am for 7 people. They have Mickey waffles along with beach dressed characters.

Thanks so much guys. I did actually see that one and we were considering it, but ofcourse that is the only day we can watch the park opening at Magic Kingdom. We have a few people in our party that have never been before so we don't really want to miss that. However, I really don't want to miss out on Mickey waffles either. LOL. Such a tough decision. Hahaha.

I only have 4 people but that would be the perfect BOG for me!! Can i snag it or would that be a waste?

Once I release it, I think that you can get it for just 4 people (and someone else could probably grab the other 4). Just let me know when you would like me to cancel it.

I would love the Ohana one on Nov 21st!! I have tried to get an earlier ressie to no avail so that would be perfect! Can we coordinate? Please PM me

I have the following reservations available...
All are for 8 people.

Monday, Nov 18
T-Rex @ 2pm
Chef Mickeys @ 8:15pm

Tuesday, Nov 19
Chef Mickeys @ 7:55pm

Wednesday, Nov 20
BOG @ 4:10pm
Chef Mickeys @ 8:05pm

Thursday, Nov 21
Akershus @ 8:10am
Ohana @ 7pm

Friday, Nov 22
T-Rex @ 3:30pm
Chef Mickeys @ 4pm

Do you still have Chef Mickey's at 4:00 on 11/22?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter