• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Oops, double post - 8 works great, thanks! Do I just call right after you?
I'll cancel online so call around 7:58am so you get a CM on the phone! Or you can book on the website directly (I think that's easier) it should pop up online as soon as I cancel

Oops, double post - 8 works great, thanks! Do I just call right after you?
I'll cancel online so call around 7:58am so you get a CM on the phone! Or you can book on the website directly (I think that's easier) it should pop up online as soon as I cancel

I will be canceling:
11/2 - Be Our Guest, 8:30pm for 6 people

Let me know if you want to coordinate :)

Been holding on to a CM for 11/21 at 7pm for 4 ppl. Hoping to get a BOG for that week (arent we all). I'll definitely post here before i cancel it in case anyone has been searching for a CM. 27 days!! Cant wait!

Does anyone know how to set up FP+ for lunch at BOG? When i click on the set-up lunch link, it takes me to the page to make general FP+ selections. I cant figure it out! Grrrr. Thanks!

I will be cancelling the following shortly. Happy to coordinate if anyone wants them :)

All for 7 people:
11/8 - Ohana - 9:35pm
11/8 - Whispering Canyon - 8:05pm
11/10 - Hollywood & Vine - 8:05am
11/10 - Liberty Tree - 1:40pm
11/10 - Crystal Palace - 3:15pm
11/10 - Mama Melrose - 7:25pm
11/11 - Coral Reef - 2:55pm

I have Coral Reef to cancel for 11/18 for 9 people sometime over the next week if anyone wants to coordinate.

Been holding on to a CM for 11/21 at 7pm for 4 ppl. Hoping to get a BOG for that week (arent we all). I'll definitely post here before i cancel it in case anyone has been searching for a CM. 27 days!! Cant wait!

I would really like this. My brother's family has booked a trip with us now and this would coordinate with our reservation that night. It's our first night and I would hate to have to split up. Please pm me if you cancel!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter