November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Just cancelled Ohana on Nov 14/13 at 9:40 (I think) for 4 because I got the Tusker house I wanted :)

Now if I can get my Ohana dinner on the 15th I'm all set!

I have a 50's Primetime Cafe on 11/18 at 1:40 for 7 people that I'm giving up if anyone wants to coordinate.

I have a reservation for 2 at The Garden Grill on Nov 22nd at 4:45pm. I'm going to be cancelling it soon! If anyone wants it let me know. Will be cancelling at 11pm EST tonight!

I have a reservation for 2 at California Grill on 11/30 at 5:45 I'm going to cancel. If anyone is interested let me know.

If I can find a Sci fi for 11/11 or 11/14 I am canceling a Trex for 2 on 11/16. My son decided he wants to go to Sci Fi for his father/son meal instead. Of course he waited until none were available to change his mind! Lol

I have a Crystal Palace on 11/2 for 4 that I need to cancle. It's at 4:45 PM. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Also need to cancel an Ohana for 11/9 @6:55 for 4. Would like to cancel over the weekend at some point if someone would like to coordinate

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter