November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I have a 1900 Park Fare on 11/3 at 6:45pm fo 6 people that I am going to cancel. PM me if anyone wants to set up a time.

I know it's unlikely, but if anyone intends to cancel a 7:30AM (opening) Cape May on November 3, I'm highly interested. We couldn't coordinate a later flight out on Sunday than 10AM and I'm afraid about all we'll be able to do is a local breakfast. A little Goofy/Mickey action certainly wouldn't hurt.

Yes, it is still available. Let me know what time would work best for you.

Hi! Tried to pm you but i guess i havent posted enough so dont have permission. Here was my msg. Great! Im on Pacific time so i think that means you are available now? Im by my computer now so we can try when u give me the go ahead. Thanks for ur help! Fingers crossed!

Yes, it is still available. Let me know what time would work best for you.

Hi! Dont have permission to pm you. This was my reply. Great! Im on Pacific time so i think that means you are available now? Im by my computer now so we can try when u give me the go ahead. Thanks for ur help! Fingers crossed!

Hi! Dont have permission to pm you. This was my reply. Great! Im on Pacific time so i think that means you are available now? Im by my computer now so we can try when u give me the go ahead. Thanks for ur help! Fingers crossed!

I am on now

I am new to this. I would love the 11/15 reservation but only have 6 people. Can I take 8 but only have 6?
Thanks!

I am new to this. I would love the 11/15 reservation but only have 6 people. Can I take 8 but only have 6?
Thanks!

Thought it might come up searching for party of 6 anyway, but only shows for party of 8

It would not let me do 6 in the place of 8. I even called thinking that must be a mistake.... no dice! Maybe something else will come up :)

It would not let me do 6 in the place of 8. I even called thinking that must be a mistake.... no dice! Maybe something else will come up :)

U can book the reservation for 8 and then call tomorrow and tell them u need to modify the reservation to 6ppl. It's usually a lot harder for people to get more then less. It shouldn't be a problem at all (as long as it's still available) :)

Reservation is gone now but I have a tool for the future. I appreciate a heads up if anyone sees Chef Mickey's for 6 11/13-11/18. I'll take any time .
Thanks to all!
If I get it I can cut loose a crystal palace :)

Reservation is gone now but I have a tool for the future. I appreciate a heads up if anyone sees Chef Mickey's for 6 11/13-11/18. I'll take any time . Thanks to all! If I get it I can cut loose a crystal palace :)
I will keep an eye out for you!! These are the same details for me but I just got my CM this am. It's the second one I've seen too. So I'm sure you can get one. :)

I saw a Chef Mickeys for 4 on 11/20 breakfast and CM for 3 on 11/23 at 7am available on the ADR site. Go, go, go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter