November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Just cancelled 'Ohana for 9:15 on the 23rd for 5. Hope someone can grab it.

Just cancelled 'Ohana for 9:15 on the 23rd for 5. Hope someone can grab it.

You have made my day/week/month/year (take your pick!). That's EXACTLY what I've been looking for - a reservation for 5 at 'Ohana on my birthday! thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou! :worship: :goodvibes

How does it work when someone cancels a reservation? Does that opening become available immediately online or do you have to wait till the online reservations open the next day?

it should be available within minutes. Last year I did plenty of reservation changes and worked it out where the other person was able to grab it as soon as I cancelled.

Oh my garsh! Here I have been just checking each morning at 6 am now I guess will be checking throughout the day! Thanks

Oh my garsh! Here I have been just checking each morning at 6 am now I guess will be checking throughout the day! Thanks

Many of us do check multiply times a day. Also, if someone posts that they're canceling one, PM them or post that you are interested in getting it. This way you both can set up the time when it's canceled and you're on line to grab it.

I know I'll be checking alot more since my youngest daughter (23 yrs old) decided she NOW wants to go with us. This will mean changing all my ADRs since we will now be a family of 5. Since my Sis and her DH live in Florida will also be joining us, snagging table of 7s could harder.

Wish me luck and good luck to you.

CaraMiaBelle, I don't have enough posts to respond to your PM. Send me another PM with a time to cancel that would be good for you.

I'm about to cancel a few reservations... let me know if anyone's interested!

11/14 Coral Reef 7:50 pm

11/16 Narcossee's 7:55 pm

EDIT: Both reservations for 2

I'm incredibly sorry. I just canceled two ressies and totally forgot to come here first:sad2:

Ressies are for 2

BOG -11/6 5:20pm
Jiko -11/7 7:45pm

You have made my day/week/month/year (take your pick!). That's EXACTLY what I've been looking for - a reservation for 5 at 'Ohana on my birthday! thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou! :worship: :goodvibes

Hope you were able to grab it. I lucked into a 5:00 ressie for the same day. I guess we will open and close the place. Have a wonderful birthday!

Hope you were able to grab it. I lucked into a 5:00 ressie for the same day. I guess we will open and close the place. Have a wonderful birthday!

Thank you so much - I was able to snag the one you cancelled! :thumbsup2

Just cancelled O'Hana 11/1 and 11/2 at 640pm for a party of 4. We changed our dates to October instead. Good luck!!

Just cancelled a Via Napoli reservation for 3 on 11/3 @ 4:30 pm. A great time/location for a meal before seeing Christopher Cross perform next door@ the American adventure. Hope someone can get it!

Hi,
we changed our park days around, so I just cancelled the following reservations 2 minutes ago. All were for 3 people:

11/15 Flying Fish @ 5:55 pm
11/16 Tusker House @ 1:35 pm
11/17 Via Napoli @ 2:00 pm
11/17 San Angel Inn @ 7:15 pm

Just cancelled Tony's for Thanksgiving lunch 11/28 for 4 at 1:15 if anyone interested. My understanding they are doind a Thanksgiving menu. Just lucked into a Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch that day. Pixie dust for me:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter