November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Hi all!

Just canceled Sci-Fi Drive-In for a pary of 3 on Thursday, November 14th at 11:10am.

I will be cancelling a 8:40 am at CRT for 4 later today if anyone is interested PM me and we can work it out.

I have the following two reservations to cancel. Let me know if you are interested in either and I'll try to coordinate.

Cinderella's Royal Table (2 people)
Saturday, November 30, 2013
8:20 AM

Chef Mickey's (7 people)
8:25 PM

Cancelling BOG for party of 4 for Nov 12 at 4:20 pm. Anyone interested send me a message. I won't cancel right away in case someone wants it.

The BOG reservation that I had for 4 is now cancelled and taken!! Hooray!! I worked!

Just cancelled The Crystal Palace for November 3 at 8:55am. Sorry I totally forgot to post here first before I cancelled. Hope someone can get it!

One poster just deleted his post regarding a BOG cancellation :confused3
Still looking to get pixie dustpixiedust:

One poster just deleted his post regarding a BOG cancellation :confused3
Still looking to get pixie dustpixiedust:

Hi Roxazul,

That was my post, I believe my post was deleted by the forum leader, not quite sure why.. lol but I am still planning to cancel.

I think somebody wanted this reservation, but I somehow lost track of who it was. I'm re-posting... anyone want a 2 person CRT?

Cinderella's Royal Table
8:20 AM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter