November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Just grabbed Crystal Palace for one our Magic Kingdom days. I am taking my Dad who will be 75. It our father/daughter trip. I want to share the magic with him because my mother passed away on May 4, and we need some pixie dust!pixiedust:

He is a fan of Winnie the Pooh, so you just made my day!!:thanks::thanks:
Bev

Oh my gosh! I am so happy to hear that my cancelled reservation helped you out! YOU just made MY day! :)

Just cancelled Chef Mickey's for 3 people on 11/3 @ 7:30pm because...

I just snagged BOG for the same time!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Just curious - were you able to grab it online or via the phone? I try many times a day online hoping to get 11/7.

Thanks!

Just curious - were you able to grab it online or via the phone? I try many times a day online hoping to get 11/7.

Thanks!

Online. I was also checking many times a day, and all of a sudden, there it was! Sending you all some pixie dust as you try to get BOG for your trips. pixiedust:pixiedust:

Just cancelled about a minute ago this ADR 11/29 9:10PM 'Ohana for party of 5.

Why? Because I booked Chef Mickey's instead at 8:50PM same day. I grabbed 'Ohana from another DISer this week for 12/5 at 8:05pm so we decided to let go of the idea of 'ohana to kick off our vacation.

I hope this helps someone.

I will be cancelling a BOG for a party of 5 on 11/17 @ 7:00!
This is on a MVMCP night but I was told by my TA that if I check in at 6:45 I do not need a ticket for the event and will be asked to leave the park immediately after my meal in a nice Disney way of course :rotfl: Please correct me if I'm wrong! I will be cancelling this on Saturday morning so if you would like to set up a time let me know! I hope this works out for someone on here so I can pass on some pixie dust :wizard:

Ohh I wish I could give it to both of you!!:sad: So lets just say I will be canceling BOG 11/17 7:00 on Saturday at 9 A.M. EST and I hope one of you get it :cheer2: I really should have thought this through before posting it! I'm a newbie so cut me some slack :love: And I hope no hard feeling come from this :littleangel:

Just cancelled about a minute ago this ADR 11/29 9:10PM 'Ohana for party of 5.

Why? Because I booked Chef Mickey's instead at 8:50PM same day. I grabbed 'Ohana from another DISer this week for 12/5 at 8:05pm so we decided to let go of the idea of 'ohana to kick off our vacation.

I hope this helps someone.

I messed this up. I thought I saw the confirmation number go through and switch was successful but my ressie still show 'Ohara and the 8:50 slot at Chef Mickey is now gone. I need a vacation right now. Lol!

which is the day before Thanksgiving. Cancelling a 4:05pm reservation for 5 people. If anyone is interested lmk and we can coordinate!

I have never been so happy (well, happy at all) to cancel a trip to WDW. I exchange one trip this year for 2 next year:cool1:. So here are my cancellations (all party of 2):

Friday 11/08- Chef Mickey's 7:35p.m.
Saturday 11/09- Crystal Palace 8:10a.m.
Sunday 11/10- Yak and Yeti 12:30p.m.; Chef Mickey's 8:05a.m.
Monday 11/11- Mama Melrose (F! Pkg) 3:05p.m.
Tuesday 11/12- Boma 7:30a.m.
Wednesday 11/13- Kona Cafe 8:15a.m.
Thursday 11/14- Ohana 8:05p.m.
Friday 11/15- Garden Grove (Seafood Buffet) 7:30p.m.
Saturday 11/16- Tusker House 8:35a.m.

Enjoy your trips everyone!!!:goodvibes

Just cancelled Garden Grill 11/3 @ 5:35 PM for 3 people. I didn't realize that I had this booked on the day I got BOG, so I had to reschedule it.

Just cancelled Crystal Palace breakfast for 5 people on November 17th at 9:40am.

I will be canceling a 4:30pm ADR for Rain Forest Cafe (AK) for a party of 6. Let me know if anyone wants to coordinate a time.

I just canceled Tony's Town Square for 11/21.
4 people at 6:15. This is a MVMCP night Hope this helps someone!

Hi guys! Just cancelled Ohana for 11/29 at 10:15 am for 4 people! Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter