NOVEMBER 2012 Trip Planners Part 2~yes there IS another!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!!!!! :rotfl: Im all for the groups but I didnt know how nicely to say just pm me:)
I was wondering about the wonderland tea party but am now doing the Supercalifragilistic breakfast @ 1900PF instead

Do them both!!!

We did the tea party a few years ago, and my DD loved it, but it is changed a little now, so she is going again. She loves that parents can't join in and they have lots of fun with games and the Mad Hatter has bad manners...always a hit with kids! :thumbsup2

I think you should definitely do it! Katie loved it each time she did it. She's too old now, but has some great memories. And I LOVE that the last time she did it they had photopass in there. Plus, that hour or so is an awesome time for mom to explore the Grand Floridian!

I'm excited about the photopass too. And Claire has a mad hatter outfit she is wearing! I'm trying to get my niece to go to. I may offer it as a christmas present. She has the Queen of hearts dress.

Does anyone know if they are offering FD to just the ones who have visited before or to anyone? I am a 1st timer:woohoo: Anyone going for the 1st time getting FD?:) I'm beginning to think I'll have to wait until it goes to the GP:eek:

We are first timers and we received the FD pin. Just make sure you register for an account on Disney.com. You can also order the free cd, personalized maps, and save vacation offers. I think the more activity you show on their website the better. There are 3 adults in our family and we have received 4 different pin discounts ranging from 10% room only, 20% room only, ticket upgrade to free park hoppers and water parks, and finally free dining. You can only use one discount though so if you do receive multiple discounts just find the best one for your family. Good Luck!!!

Dole Whip from Aloha Isle

School Bread from the Kringla bakery in Norway at Epcot

Fruit Tart- used to get in Bakery at Norway, but last time they no longer had them. Planning to get at Starring Rolls at DHS this time

Soft pretzels from Germany in Epcot

Iv heard about this 'School bread' is it good?

Do them both!!!

We did the tea party a few years ago, and my DD loved it, but it is changed a little now, so she is going again. She loves that parents can't join in and they have lots of fun with games and the Mad Hatter has bad manners...always a hit with kids! :thumbsup2

I'm excited about the photopass too. And Claire has a mad hatter outfit she is wearing! I'm trying to get my niece to go to. I may offer it as a christmas present. She has the Queen of hearts dress.

Hhmmmmm Now im intrigued.... I may have to go check it out!

Well crud! Just tried making the rest of my ADR's and can't get it to link my resort reservation. I just *hate calling in, I like seeing all my options in front of me then choosing.

Well crud! Just tried making the rest of my ADR's and can't get it to link my resort reservation. I just *hate calling in, I like seeing all my options in front of me then choosing.

I had no problems getting mine yesterday. But today I went back to check on something and was not able to. I had the same problem.

Ooohhhh... I can't WAIT to see those photos!

Don't have any favorites just yet, but there are plenty we are wanting to try/share.

Cinnamon Roll ~ Main St Bakery
Citrus Swirl ~ Sunshine Tree Terrace
Churros ~ Mexico
School Bread ~ Norway
The American Dream ~ America
Kakigori ~ Japan
Anything Chocolate from Boulangerie Patisserie for MOM
Jalapeno Pretzel ~ American OR Harambe in AK
Cupcake ~ Kusafiri Coffee Shop/Bakery
Red Velvet Cheesecake Cupcake ~ Starring Rolls
And you wouldn't be at Disney without getting a Mickey Ice Cream Bar/Sandwich

My kids will be the ones unable to sit still :yay: they normally don't get many snacks at home.

This is my exact list as well (plus I want to try the butterfinger cupcake at SR) :)

Just ask them what is available for whatever day you are looking they are very helpful!

I think you should definitely do it! Katie loved it each time she did it. She's too old now, but has some great memories. And I LOVE that the last time she did it they had photopass in there. Plus, that hour or so is an awesome time for mom to explore the Grand Floridian!

Do them both!!!

I'm going to have Kadence and her cousin Justice do this next year. I can't wait to see your pictures and you should have Claire tell all about it!:lmao:

Good Morning all! Just wanted to extend a big HELLO! Dh & I are surprising our princess for her first trip on her 5th birthday!! As a lil update I definitely DO NOT have FD :-( We do have 10% off (yay). My ADR is for this Saturday & I'd love your very valued opinions. So here it goes!
Thursday 11/29 arrive POR Royal Garden View Room around 11. We'll do CS either in the food court or DTD. I'm making an ADR for early dinner 4:30 @ 1900PF then taking the monorail to MK for MVMCP!
Friday 11/30 MK day(dd's actual bday) 8:00 BBB, 9:15 CRT(which will be OOP). Lunch & dinner is depending if BOG is open if thats the case - CS in MK than dinner @ BOG 6:00. If not then CMC @ 7:00.
Saturday 12/1 Epcot day only ADR will be AKR 6:30 (we will be doing a break today too). Lunch will also be in Epcot before our break.
Sunday 12/2 Epcot day ADR for CR 6:30 (also break after CS lunch in Epcot)
Monday 12/3 departure day though we will be able to hit AK for a few hours in the morning before ME picks us up!
Any opinions are welcome! I picked the spots since my daughter IS a princess ( and she will tell you that) and we also love seafood.
Hoping for some FD *pixie dust*

Posted from Disney Forums Reader for Android

Okay .... wanting to try an alcoholic beverage while at Epcot and looking for suggestions?!? Would like something fruity and on the weak side (not a real drinker). :confused3 Leaning towards the Grand Marnier Orange Slushie in France!!!

So I called and its offered everyday we are there at 2pm :eek: It will only fit on our Waterpark day and I know the girls rather do the WP

Bummer. it is fun for kids and a nice hour of relaxing for the parents.. ;) I explored GF a bit and then sat and talked with one of the girls grandmas. The kids came out unexpectedly and me and the grandma were like the paperazzi running after them. :rotfl:

I'm going to have Kadence and her cousin Justice do this next year. I can't wait to see your pictures and you should have Claire tell all about it!:lmao:

They will love it. Claire is really hoping her cousin will join her. I think I'll tell my sister it will be an early x-mas gift, and I'm sure someone in the family will bring her over to meet up with us (they are doing dhs that day)

Woohoo!! Woke up at the crack of dawn for my ADRs this morning. I was worried that I was going to have trouble making them online, but had no problems. :yay:

I pretty much got everything I wanted, except that my Ohana's dinner time is later in the evening than had wanted. I can live with that though.

Rose and Crowne had nothing at all. I was thinking that it's because of CP packages? Can someone confirm that? If so, I'll be looking forward to trying to get in for a dinner there if it becomes available. Also, left some room and hoping for BOG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter