NOVEMBER 2012 Trip Planners Part 2~yes there IS another!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will make you laugh too... so all those ads on the sides of things had been ALL disney related for me atleast until I got FD now nothing pops up on those side ads that Ive even seen before lol

Seriously though i had the doll hairs so I bought them... I could have waited though I guess...as we all know I dont have alot of patience :hyper:

Patience.... you..... :confused3 :laughing:

This will make you laugh too... so all those ads on the sides of things had been ALL disney related for me atleast until I got FD now nothing pops up on those side ads that Ive even seen before lol

Mission accomplished. Disney is probably so thankful to get some of us out of its hair. :upsidedow

Anyone else still having issues like me where you can't see dining past the 180 day mark? The system still won't recognize my resort confirmation number. I have my ADR's made but I still like to look just in case I change my mind or want to amend a time. When I call, they tell me that it has always been this way where you have to call to book a ressie past 180 days. We all know this is not true!!

Certainly not true..! I had that issue about a month ago, once the system decided it did not want to take my reservation # I saw the days at exactly 180 days out for my whole week, now they are of course all released already so it doesn't matter anymore, but my it was annoying!

UGH!!!!!

So I call and dun dun dun...we have a pin for a free waterpark upgrade :(
I so want to cry at this point!!!

Originally Posted by TheNameless View Post
Requested to join. Please add me.
Wow....We got your first post! Do you already have everything planned?

Smileybug,

I have been lurking here for awhile. But that was my first post. My wife and I are planing on going to Disneyworld the week before Halloween or the second week of November. Hopeing to get Free Dinning or a good deal soon, so we can book.

My name is Sean and I put a request in to join the November DSYers group but never heard back. Could someone pm me if there is something specific to ask cms about free dining?

Thanks,

Sean

Patiently waiting for FD still!

Called a few hours ago, no luck. Will make DH try tonight, any advice what to say?

We have never gotten a pin so I am not very hopeful, but will keep trying! Mostly because I would really like to have it starting on the 23rd and I am worried the GP offer may not start until later and that LM room at AOA may not have availability. POR royal room is my other choice, I am torn between the two as the cost is very close if we get FD. My girls will be 3 and 5 and I think they will love AOA, but DH and I would like POR better.

Anyone else waiting for Southwest to release their flights. DH and I each got a RR credit card, so 100,000 points should cover the flights for all 4 of us!. Points are credited just waiting for them to release the flights.

Congrats to those who got FD!
I'm not sure why they don't like us. :confused3

So I have Free Dining. But now are torn. It is just myself and my bestfriend. We had originally planned on going to WDW for two days and then taking a 3 night disney cruise. Now that we have free dining we are debating not going on the cruise and staying at WDW for a total of 5 days. And going on a 7 night night cruise next fall. We can still get our deposit back, so no worries there and we would save about $500 each with just doing to WDW. I hate second guessing myself.

We are going to cancel cruise. Now I have to find more table service. Oh the problems to have. :cool1:

Do NOT cancel the cruise. If need be add an extra day at WDW ,but the cruises are fabulous!!! We are doing a cruise on the Dream in Nov too, and that is the highlight of the trip for me. I love WDW, but DCL is tops...if that is even possible

Smileybug,

I have been lurking here for awhile. But that was my first post. My wife and I are planing on going to Disneyworld the week before Halloween or the second week of November. Hopeing to get Free Dinning or a good deal soon, so we can book.

My name is Sean and I put a request in to join the November DSYers group but never heard back. Could someone pm me if there is something specific to ask cms about free dining?

Thanks,

Sean

you need to friend request me on FB so I can add you link is a few pages back

Seriously though i had the doll hairs so I bought them... I could have waited though I guess...as we all know I dont have alot of patience :hyper:

I swear every time I see your HYPER SMILEY I picture you bouncing off the walls with coffee in one hand and chocolate in the other. :rotfl2:

I swear every time I see your HYPER SMILEY I picture you bouncing off the walls with coffee in one hand and chocolate in the other. :rotfl2:

Thats pretty much how I see her as well. Just minus the coffee and the chocolate. I don't think she needs it. :rotfl:Its all natural. :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter