NOVEMBER 2012 Trip Planners Part 2~yes there IS another!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished making our ADRs :goodvibes and am excited that we got everything we wanted and at the times we wanted!!! Still need to call to make reservations at T-Rex but hopefully that will be another success.

Now I need to go back to bed and get a few more zzzzzzz before I have to be up with the kids for school.

Just joined Dis this year (and I love it). Nobody at home wants to go :-)confused: :confused3) so two of my best friends and I are leaving theirs at home, too, and we're going for a week in November. It's our first time for Christmas so we're very excited. We're doing the MVMCP and staying in the brand new resort, also! pixiedust:

A best friends trip will be awesome!! :goodvibes

Haven't been here in what seems like forever and we're FIFTY-FOUR pages into part TWO?!?! WOW!!!

Almost ADR time for me. Will be glad when I'll have to stop changing/rearranging so much.:joker:

That was awesome! Your girls are all so cute. How exciting for them AND you and your parents. I hope you've been feeling better lately.

Its 2 weeks for me. And I am doing the same thing. Second guessing almost everything. :laughing:

Just finished making our ADRs :goodvibes and am excited that we got everything we wanted and at the times we wanted!!! Still need to call to make reservations at T-Rex but hopefully that will be another success.

Now I need to go back to bed and get a few more zzzzzzz before I have to be up with the kids for school.

Congratulations on getting your ADR's.

I got 7 of 9 ADR made...Tusker House has issues everytime I try and Fantasmic isn't booking yet :( I even tried calling on those two and the CM couldn't get them to book :confused3

I got 7 of 9 ADR made...Tusker House has issues everytime I try and Fantasmic isn't booking yet :( I even tried calling on those two and the CM couldn't get them to book :confused3

Wonder why you weren't able to book TH? :confused3 We just made our ADRs thismorning and it was working fine for us.

Very cute, thanks for sharing.

YW! It was so much fun!

Just joined Dis this year (and I love it). Nobody at home wants to go :-)confused: :confused3) so two of my best friends and I are leaving theirs at home, too, and we're going for a week in November. It's our first time for Christmas so we're very excited. We're doing the MVMCP and staying in the brand new resort, also! pixiedust:

That sounds like so much fun!

Haven't been here in what seems like forever and we're FIFTY-FOUR pages into part TWO?!?! WOW!!!

Almost ADR time for me. Will be glad when I'll have to stop changing/rearranging so much.:joker:

That was awesome! Your girls are all so cute. How exciting for them AND you and your parents. I hope you've been feeling better lately.

Yes almost ADR time for me too! Well in 2 weeks.... Thanks. They did have fun. Yes I am feeling wonderful...thanks for thinking of me :hug:

The girls reaction was priceless! Thanks for sharing.

:thumbsup2

That was awesome :thumbsup2

It was alot of fun! They were more excited when I told them we were going to a waterpark! :lmao:

Awwww...how special for all of you. :lovestruc

Thats great! I hope I have an easy time too!

Hmmm hope you get those 2 ressies figured out :confused3

Beautiful!! Thank you for sharing. :)

Wonder why you weren't able to book TH? :confused3 We just made our ADRs thismorning and it was working fine for us.

Hope it works ok for me :faint:

I make mine tomorrow!!!! I will spend some time today going over park lans and making sure I have all my ducks in a row!

Made my Adr's today and got everything I wanted :cool1: Tell me what you think:
11/11 HS- 50's PT lunch
11/12 MK- BBB 8 am, CP dinner
11/13 AK- Tusker lunch (never did lunch only breakfast)
Kona Cafe dinner (new to us)
11/14 EPcot- Akershus breakfast (new to us)
11/15 Epcot- San Angel dinner (new to us)
11/16 MK- WCC dinner
11/17 going home- Via Napoli lunch (new to us)
So excited :goodvibes

I've decided I need a new hobby. My obsession with planning our next Disney trip has reached a fever pitch, and it's not even time to schedule my ADRs yet!

Made my Adr's today and got everything I wanted :cool1: Tell me what you think:
11/11 HS- 50's PT lunch
11/12 MK- BBB 8 am, CP dinner
11/13 AK- Tusker lunch (never did lunch only breakfast)
Kona Cafe dinner (new to us)
11/14 EPcot- Akershus breakfast (new to us)
11/15 Epcot- San Angel dinner (new to us)
11/16 MK- WCC dinner
11/17 going home- Via Napoli lunch (new to us)
So excited :goodvibes

They look great! I am going to try to book some of those places too!

Can anyone tell me what to expect Temp wise at night in November? I'm afraid it will be too cold for the pool at night. The WDW Info site has ave temp of 79 high 59 low .

Good Morning everyone!!! Booked my ADRs today, and I think I did pretty well. I also could not get the Fantasmic package or Tusker House Breakfast. And every time I try online, it says server error :confused3

So this is was I got:

Sunday, NOv. 11- The Plaza @11:20
Pirates League, 1:00
CRT @ 4:15---(probably not going to keep this one. I wanted later and couldn't get it. We really want be our guest this night. Going to wait a little bit and re-evaluate this)

Monday, Nov. 12- Hollywood and Vine @8:00, Brown Derby 4:30 (will call and try to change to Fantasmic Package)

Tuesday, Nov. 13- Biergarten, 6:30

Wed, Nov. 14- WCC@9:30, Flying Fish @5:30

Thursdau, Nov. 15- 1900 Park Fare @9:00, Kona Cafe @5:00, MVMVP

Friday, Nov. 16- Tusker House (still trying to get this one), Artist Point@ 7:30 (kids at Cubs Den)

Sat. Nov. 17, Ohana @9:30, Citricos @ 6:00

It feels so official now!!!!!!

well, my ticker is one day off,...I actually got to make my ADRs today!!! Got everything we wanted...may eventually change some around if Be Our Guest opens in time...but that'll be a good change!!!!

so,.. we have Tonys,Biergarten,Rose & Crown, Nine Dragons, Le Cellier, 50s Prime Time, and need to add one more...put Tonys twice, but with the hopes that BEG is open that week-if not, I will change that to something else-probably at Epcot!
Have any of you eaten at the Cali Grill? I hear every year how great it is & always forget to make ressies...I may go ahead and make it for one of my Tony's nights, and if I have to cancel it, make an Epcot ressie....I got all the hard ones anyway!

So I hopped online this morning to make our dining ressies & I got EVERYTHING we wanted:thumbsup2 EXCEPT for Tusker House breakfast on 11-16:( I tried several times & it always ended in the site saying error:confused3 So I got on the phone w/ Disney & to my surprise the lovely cast member helping me was having trouble as well:confused: she tried several different things & just couldn't get us booked....finally she checked & there are NO ressies booked for this particular day at Tusker House yet:confused3 She told me not to worry & to just check back online daily for ressie's to open. Has this ever happened to anyone else??? Here are the ressies we were lucky enough to get

11-10 Boma Dinner 7:00
11-11 Ohana Dinner 8:00
11-12 Whispering Canyon Dinner 8:00
11-13 Sci Fi Lunch 1:20
11-14 Norway Princess Breakfast 8:30 & Le Ceiller Lunch 2:40
11-15 Crystal Palace Breakfast 8:30
11-17 Ohana Breakfast 10:00
11-18 Via Napoli Dinner 5:45

Fingers crossed all will work out & we'll also get Tusker House Breakfast 11-16:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter