NOVEMBER 2012 Trip Planners Part 2~yes there IS another!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those planning adrs has anyone remembered Be Our Guest in fantasyland? I definitely would like to plan on that and have a backup in case it's not ready when we go!!

I did plan on it. I put my ADR's in place then if it becomes available I will book it. I hope it does but with a group of 9...im not counting on us getting an ADR. We might just have to eat CS ;)

I have been reading thread #1 for a few months, but never requested to actually join. Would you mind adding me for Nov 11- 18 at BCV? This will be my first time visiting during the holidays, and I can't begin to tell you how excited I am!

Thanks for all the helpful information, this thread has helped tremendously in my planning!

Of course you can join in on all the fun :santa: I will add you to the list and :welcome:

If Be Our Guest is open we are def gonna try the CS. I will wait till next trip for Dinner.

The new thread looks great. Thanks Mommyof3Princess27!

190 days until our trip 10 days until ADR's!!!!

I am actually taking a personal day from work on May 7th for other reasons but it will work out nicely because that is our ADR day:goodvibes

After seeing the AoA pictures this morning I knew I HAD to switch my resort. I called and was happy to get the AAA discount for our dates for a Little Mermaid Room! I'm SOOOOO excited.

Flights are booked, room is booked, now we wait. 189 more days.....

Can I join? November 6-13, Poly. I'm hoping for some Be Our Guest news before I make my ADRs on May 10.

I have a feeling they are going to offer MNSSHP/MVMCP tickets a bit later this year. Maybe after December park hours are released to TAs. I just don't see them available for purchase anytime soon. (Just my two sense!) Hopefully they will have at least announced the dates by the time we have to make ADRs in 2 weeks. I know you can pretty much determine the dates by MK closing early dates...but things change.

Oof I hope they don't wait too long! I want everything set so I can turn my focus back to other things, that and ADRs are the only loose ends to tie up. I know the date I want and I know i need to be quick so I'm on edge, Oct 31st!

We are staying at the Poly November 6 and 7 then onto the Disney Cruise on the 8th:cool1:

It will be our first time at the Poly and second time on a Disney Cuise. I cant wait!! :yay:

As excited as I am, my DD6 is even more excited :cheer2:

I also have to say thank you for all the information that has been provided. I have learned so much from all of you. You are going to make our vacation very special:thumbsup2

Day 1 (Check in early) Nov 18
Animal Kingdom: Eat lunch at Rainforest Cafe
Check out Animal Kingdom Lodge savannas public viewing observatory
Magic Kingdom(if we still have time and want to): Check out Electric Parade and make a tour through Advantureland, ect as time permits during extra evening hours.

Day 2 Nov 19
Epcot Day!
Ride Soarin', Sum of All Thrills (don't remember this), Mission:Space. Then tour the World Showcase starting with Mexico. Eating lunch at Teppan Edo or Via Napoli (Guess it'll be where I get the ADR). Guessing it'll probably be Via Napoli.
After lunch do Future World and stay for Illuminations.

Day 3 Nov 20
Magic Kingdom Day!
See what we didn't or start tour if we didn't go day 1. Lunch at either Ohanna, Kona, or Be Our Guest

Day 4 Nov 21
Catch up day. Depending on what we actually get done this day we will tour where we didn't get to. Epcot/Magic Kingdom/Animal Kingdom/Hollywood Studios/Downtown Disney. Lunch Coral Reef/Via Napoli.

Day 5 Nov 22 Thanksgiving
Hollywood Studios Day!!!
Lunch 50's Primetime Diner. Last Fantasmic show.

What do you think? I'm sure sure I'll tweek it a little more as I get closer to our trip.

Ok...I'm out of the loop. Is Be Our Guest a counter service meal? What are they supposed to serve when they open?

I think they are going to be counter service for lunch and sit down for dinner. At least that is what I have read. :confused3

I think they are going to be counter service for lunch and sit down for dinner. At least that is what I have read. :confused3

Oh ok. Hmmm. This time we are trying to eat a lighter supper. Might have to check the place out. What kind of food will they serve?

Oh ok. Hmmm. This time we are trying to eat a lighter supper. Might have to check the place out. What kind of food will they serve?

there is no menu infor out yet, but the hope is alongthe lines of the song:

Beef ragout, cheese souflee, pie and pudding en flambe, ect. Really hoping for the elusive "grey stuff".

THanks I will take a look!

We are staying at the Poly November 6 and 7 then onto the Disney Cruise on the 8th:cool1:

It will be our first time at the Poly and second time on a Disney Cuise. I cant wait!! :yay:

As excited as I am, my DD6 is even more excited :cheer2:

I also have to say thank you for all the information that has been provided. I have learned so much from all of you. You are going to make our vacation very special:thumbsup2

:welcome: i love the Poly :cloud9: I will add you!

Ok...I'm out of the loop. Is Be Our Guest a counter service meal? What are they supposed to serve when they open?

No one knows yet....they are being very secretive

there is no menu infor out yet, but the hope is alongthe lines of the song:

Beef ragout, cheese souflee, pie and pudding en flambe, ect. Really hoping for the elusive "grey stuff".

Ohh THAT grey stuff....
'Soup du jour
Hot hors d'oeuvres
Why, we only live to serve
Try the grey stuff
Its delicious dont believe me ask the dishes
:rotfl2:

I read a rumor on the Resorts page about someone talking to a CM about Free Dining for Oct-Dec in a few weeks...... That would be wonderful if its true!

I just got the mail and my Southwest Rapid Rewards cc came! Now im buying a pizza(not the healthiest I know) for dinner and that will be my first purchase! Then just gotta wait on my points so I can book my flights when they open :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest