NOVEMBER 2012 Trip Planners Part 2~yes there IS another!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question about the retorts y'all might can answer...we, like everyone else are hoping and praying for free dining. If its offered and AoA is included will that be considered a value and the QSDP offered or will the regular DDP be offered?

TIA

My airfare is BOOOOKED! :cool1:

Today United had some $78 flights out of STL (all fees included!) and that was just TOOO good to pass up. We are flying non-stop there on Southwest and United home. I HATE stalking airfare with a passion. So I'm glad to have it done!

Now to think about ADR's. I think we might do a mostly ADR-less trip. My daughter wants to eat at Tusker House so that might be the only BIG meal we do.

Question about the retorts y'all might can answer...we, like everyone else are hoping and praying for free dining. If its offered and AoA is included will that be considered a value and the QSDP offered or will the regular DDP be offered?

TIA

I am assuming QSDP as that is what has been offered with the sept free dining for AoA.

I have been crunching the numbers for AoA versus a Moderate for our dates as well. There are only 3(2A 1C) so the cost to upgrade to regular DDP is not as much as those with larger families. I ened up deciding that we will do 8 nights at AoA if FD is offered there and pay to upgrade. If we cannot get FD at AoA we will go for POFQ, but may have to shave a day or two off the trip. I would really rather stay at AoA b/c DD is excited about it, and frankly, so am I. None of the other values have really appealed to us, but the pics of this one look like it is right up our alley!

Tips on things to pack:
~Pop-up hamper - I always take one vacation! Great for gathering the dirty clothes at the end of the day.

~Over the door shoe hanger - holds all kinds of junk - sunscreen, pens, toys, hair brush, etc...pretty much everything but shoes!

~Closet sweater hanging thingamagig - makes shelves - do you know what I mean??? Anyway, never enough drawer space & this helps.

~Pop up little box - folds flat - use it for all the junk accumulated in pockets during the day - pressed pennies, change, receipts, park maps, show schedules, etc...

We always bring ziploc baggies, both sandwich and gallon size. I keep my wallet in one in my backback just in case it gets wet on a ride. Also the larger ones are good for the camera in case of a sudden rain shower.
:cool1:

We always bring ziploc baggies, both sandwich and gallon size. I keep my wallet in one in my backback just in case it gets wet on a ride. Also the larger ones are good for the camera in case of a sudden rain shower.
:cool1:

I always take ziplock bags in the parks. They are even good for stuffing a wet poncho into. :thumbsup2

Received an email from AJ at the Disney Food Blog yesterday regarding the DDP. Check out her website for more information about the typo.

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2012/04/25/whats-your-ideal-disney-dining-plan/

Thanks for this. :goodvibes

Looks likely will be open for us in Nov. Anyone have any info/guess on when it will start taking reservations?

Looks likely will be open for us in Nov. Anyone have any info/guess on when it will start taking reservations?

I am a member of a group on FB. There is a member on there that does the fire inspections for disney(I think) and she posted a pic of BOG. I cant wait to actually see it in person :goodvibes

I am a member of a group on FB. There is a member on there that does the fire inspections for disney(I think) and she posted a pic of BOG. I cant wait to actually see it in person :goodvibes

I have a feeling we are going to have to sit on our phones to get reservations here. I'll even juggle my schedule to make this fit. :goodvibes

I have a feeling we are going to have to sit on our phones to get reservations here. I'll even juggle my schedule to make this fit. :goodvibes

Me too. I think I may try to schedule this for later in the week. We also have 1 extra park day so If I can get it, we will go right before we leave for the airport :goodvibes

For some reason I just do not trust doing my ADRs on line. I want to talk to a live person where I can confirm everything being given to me. I know.....call me paranoid. :rotfl:

I just love the emailed confirmation (and hate being on hold..!) I check online a few times before i go to be certain its still there, but always feel like its better to be online trying to score one actively than being stuck on hold not doing anything at all. :headache:

I just love the emailed confirmation (and hate being on hold..!) I check online a few times before i go to be certain its still there, but always feel like its better to be online trying to score one actively than being stuck on hold not doing anything at all. :headache:

:thumbsup2 :goodvibes

mommyof3....how are you going to keep the discount thread from getting lost?

I do NOT know at all lol. I wanted to put the discounts right on the front page as I see them posted. But I think someone wants them in a diff thread. It doesnt matter to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter