November 2012 Trip planners #4~almost Disney time! Everyone welcome!

Hope everyone is doing ok!

I live in Mass and we got hit hard, but didn't lose power or anything. Our phone wasn't working but now it's fine. Some of my town lost power and we haven't had school for the past two days.

Anyone in NY or New Jersey, be safe!

We are in Northern VA and we got lots of rain and heavy wind but we did not lose power at all and no damage.
I hope and pray that everyone else is ok too.

We're supposed to be flying out this Thursday night and I'm not sure what will happen. Right now, SW flights for tomorrow to MCO are showing on time so I'm just hopeful.

Checkin in, We lost power about 4pm and still no power this morning when we left. i'm at work for the day. Didnt get as much done as i wanted to yesterday, but most of our packing is done. We leave sat morning to drive down so i hope everything is better by then.

Glad to hear you all seem to be doing OK, here's hoping the worst is over and that airlines get back to normal soon enough for all your trips.

I realise I haven't posted my ADRs so here goes!

15/11 10.20 Crystal Palace
16/11 8.10 Chef Mickey. 7.50 Garden Grill
17/11 DH's 40th Birthday! 12.00 Mama Melrose. 7.00. CRT
19/11 10.30 Tusker House
20/11 5.30 Be Our Guest
21/1110.20 Crystal Palace

Going to try and book my preferred viewings for Wishes and Illuminations today!
Have started my packing list but I won't start packing until a day or two before we leave - wish I had a better idea what the weather is going to be like! I'm hoping for a bit of winter sun - it's gone really cold here the last week or so (I know I shouldn't complain after the weather you've all had!)

Cheryl

I have a 9:00AM appointment for dd at Harmony Barbershop on Sunday, November 25th that I am going to cancel. If anyone wants it, let me know.

So good to see all the good news and check ins! Hope all of the travel plans go well - seems most airlines are accommodating changes without fees. Philly and NYC still a mess, and with soooooo much damage in Jersey, AC and parts of New York - the pictures of the flooded subway line are boggling.

trying to decide if we should leave earlier than planned on saturday just to be on the safe side.

Also think i just sprained my ankle at work..oh nooo

Glad to hear that everyone is doing okay. Hoping everyone is able to get their travel ironed out. Hang in there!

I've been reading on other boards that people are being let into the FLE during the Halloween Party... I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll be let in during the Xmas party, too!!! :cool1:

I've been reading on other boards that people are being let into the FLE during the Halloween Party... I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll be let in during the Xmas party, too!!! :cool1:

I mentioned that in the Early Nov thread a couple of days ago, as I found MNSSHP reports saying there were character meet and greets in the new areas

I was wondering, I was checking out character sightings for the MNSSHPs this year, as a hope of gauging sightings for the MVMCPs, and noticed that the New Fantasyland was used quite a bit during the parties for character spots. Do you think it will be same for the MVMCPs

MNSSHP CHARACTERS - 2012

So the remaining 8 members of our trip have all received their ME stuff..

So I called ME to find out if there was a problem. :confused3
Seems our TA who has had our flight information since Sept 11th has not done anything with it.

So the CM entered it all in and then went on to tell me that since it is so close to our travel dates that my tags won't have my flight info on them and will take longer to get to my room
And to help the ME people out I should just go ahead and pull all my luggage off the carousel myself and drag it to the podium

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG:fu rious:

This is second thing our TA has screwed up, I'm afraid to find out what else.

So now what? Will my luggage get to my room or not?

This is the second thing our TA has screwed up on... not trip ruining, but still very very annoying!!

Looks like as long as our flight is still on, we will be evading out Friday morning. Here is to hoping nothing gets delayed further. I really hope we can get there. I need this break so bad!

Seems our TA who has had our flight information since Sept 11th has not done anything with it.

So the CM entered it all in and then went on to tell me that since it is so close to our travel dates that my tags won't have my flight info on them and will take longer to get to my room
And to help the ME people out I should just go ahead and pull all my luggage off the carousel myself and drag it to the podium

This is the second thing our TA has screwed up on... not trip ruining, but still very very annoying!!

I am so sorry you are having troubles with your TA! Frustrating!!

I don't know your flight times but.........maybe ya'll should pack a carry on bag with your first night needs. Just in case it does take a while to get the bags. :goodvibes

Happy Halloween everyone!!!

With only 2 days until we leave i have hit full freak out mode. i have so much to do that i cant even do it because im thinking about all i have to do! Does this make sense?? :rotfl2: at the same time i am so excited i could burst.

Our Disney store fleeces have been delayed due to the store and are stuck in md. I hope they come by friday or that would be a waste of $$.

My ankle is def sprained but i can suck it up lol. How is everyone else today now that i have unloaded all that lol

Happy Halloween everyone!!!

With only 2 days until we leave i have hit full freak out mode. i have so much to do that i cant even do it because im thinking about all i have to do! Does this make sense?? :rotfl2: at the same time i am so excited i could burst.

Our Disney store fleeces have been delayed due to the store and are stuck in md. I hope they come by friday or that would be a waste of $$.

My ankle is def sprained but i can suck it up lol. How is everyone else today now that i have unloaded all that lol

Where at in MD? Maybe I can go get them for you, lol!! Looks as if the firsts of our November group are leaving today for WDW! HOPE YOU ALL HAVE AN AWESOME AND MAGICAL TIME!! Hope its everything and more esp. with all the intense planning we all have done and even more so after what we east coasters have had to endure over last few days, horrible. Check back in once you get home and let us hear all about it. Safe travels to all!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter