November 2012 Trip planners #4~almost Disney time! Everyone welcome!

Hi everyone! My name is Jessica and we will be staying at the poly from 11/9-11/13. Please add me.

Our twin boys will be turning 4 on the 11th and thought this trip would be a great birthday surprise. One of my boys has autism, anyone here travelled or will be travelling with a special needs child? I would love to hear any tips you have. I know there is a disabilites board, but was just curious if anyone was going around the same time as us.

Only time (and an MRI) convinced me there was nothing major going on. Peripheral neuropathy is a diagnosis of exclusion. They have to rule everything else out and that's what you're left with.

For me it started with the tip of one finger going numb one day. Then my feet started tingling, then my hands. Then the tingling became stabbing pain. As I said though, the medication has made it mosty a non-issue for me.

Here's hoping they can put your mind at ease quickly. That waiting was the worst.

Well when i was in the er they did a EKG and a CT scan and everything was fine. They didnt do an MRI or anything but blood work was ok too. BP was good. UGH its frustruating

Hi everyone! My name is Jessica and we will be staying at the poly from 11/9-11/13. Please add me.

Our twin boys will be turning 4 on the 11th and thought this trip would be a great birthday surprise. One of my boys has autism, anyone here travelled or will be travelling with a special needs child? I would love to hear any tips you have. I know there is a disabilites board, but was just curious if anyone was going around the same time as us.

i added you to my list :)

:guilty:so ive determined im going to hell

i decided that today i would tell my mom because i cant put it off any longer,
i see she called so on my lunch i call her back to shoot the breeze and talk to her one more time before i break the news.

She tells me she just got home from the doctors and they found a lump...now what do do!!! i cant tell the woman now

:guilty:so ive determined im going to hell

i decided that today i would tell my mom because i cant put it off any longer,
i see she called so on my lunch i call her back to shoot the breeze and talk to her one more time before i break the news.

She tells me she just got home from the doctors and they found a lump...now what do do!!! i cant tell the woman now

Can you really not sneak away for two weeks...? :confused3 You are NOT going to hell, you didn't know until today, and again your vacation should not come into play in other people's lives. Ask if there is anything you can do to help and call her more regularly so she has a shoulder to cry on. Do what you would do if this vacation were not an issue, no one expects more than that! Next time though, its better to get it off your chest early! :sad1:

My Mom has had a few lump scares and they have all been benign so far - I wish her good luck also!

Scored a Cali Grill reservation for Sunday Night 11/25 at 8pm so should be able to see party fireworks!!! yeah, wasn't going to do CG in this time, but it must have been fate because there I was searching and up to popped!pixiedust:

Congrats! I've been searching for a few weeks now for the same thing on 11/25 or 11/27, but no luck. Glad you had some pixiedust:

Must be nice :rolleyes1 I havent gotten mine yet... lol j/k :dance3: Im excited for you!!! Hope mine is coming soon!!!

me either!!!

what disigner and what was it??? Maybe they opened a new thread? Once it hits 250 pages it gets closed

Hoping my MFMM comes today!:goodvibes Anyway.... so last week i started with tingling in my hands and wrists then it slowly moved up my arms and i went to the er on saturday because it was from my neck down.... I am scared no one knows what its from or why it is there... ACK!!!!!!!! Im going back to the dr today:sad2: :sad1: :sad:

Holey moley, very scary! :sick: This was many moons ago - but in college I ended up in the ER with something very similar - it was funny cause the drs. kept asking me what drugs I took (apparently, all college kids need a visit from the DEA LOL). I ended up having a very small spider bite by my shoulder blade - the whole thing was an alergic reaction. Hopefully it's something similar and very, very short lived.... (got a shot and it was gone within 2 days). Thinking of you!!! :grouphug:

Question- maybe someone here know, before I venture into the resort thread

I read somewhere that there are night vision goggles at AKL
We are eating dinner at Boma there one night...

Is this true and if so how do we go about getting them?

Question- maybe someone here know, before I venture into the resort thread

I read somewhere that there are night vision goggles at AKL
We are eating dinner at Boma there one night...

Is this true and if so how do we go about getting them?

Hi! Yes it is true but how to go about getting them I will have to double check as I don't remember completely. :) Stay tuned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter