November 2012 Trip planners #4~almost Disney time! Everyone welcome!

princesshope1982 said:
so is anyone here going to the meet up at poly on the 9th??

It's our MVMCP night, so I'm afraid we can't...

°o° Lace  Planning our second WDW adventure, 11/1-12 AoA-LM (Sent from my iPad using DISBoards)

I'm at 34 days and still have not received my Disney Mail, when does it usually arrive. Get nervous:confused3

Just got a breakfast reservation at CHEF MICKEY'S on 11/21!!!!!!! I'm EXTATIC!!!! I've been looking every day and finally got one! I think my kids are going to be so excited!!! It's going to be hard for me not to get teary eyed when the characters come around and see the kids! I'm happy I didn't give up! :banana::yay:

34 days and counting!:cheer2: I went to our closest Disney store in Frisco last night to get some stuff for the kids and asked when they were going to get their Christmas stuff and she told me it would all be out Monday morning!:santa::santa: Looks like I'll make a trip next Friday to check the stuff out and probably buy some things too. :rotfl:

I called today to get a credit for my photopass so I could order the plus. They said I had to wait until Monday to pre order the plus since it was the weekend and the credit wouldn't show until then. I was undecided but since my 8yr old wants to ride all the rides with pictures and we are eating at some of the restaurants I thought why not. I always buy the dining ones anyway. I love pictures and I get to be in those. Usually I'm the one behind the camera.

After telling everyone to stay healthy and accident free, I came down with bronchitis!:sick: My doctor is calling in a rx for me for a Z-pac, which usually does the trick. Meanwhile, I'm miserable and my voice is gone. On the bright side, I got my Big Give items shipped yesterday before I started feeling lousy and I should be good to go for our trip. ;) Hope everyone else is staying healthy and those who are healing, are doing well.:goodvibes

Sorry to hear you dont feel well. I hope you get better quick

Sorry to hear that. I have bronchitis also and laryngitis which is no fun. I have felt terrible. The doctor wanted me to wait for a z PAC but I think I better get one before I am sick on vacation. Hope you feel better.

I hope you feel better soon.

So im sitting here in the er and what am i doing? On the dis! Ill update later but no one is sure whats wrong with me. Hope im ok for disney!

Sent from Erin's iPhone using DISBoards

Oh No! Hoping you feel better.

Good news for me: My ankle is starting to feel a million times better after the initial soreness of the cortisone shot has worn off. Feels like the swelling is coming down so that's a good start and bodes well for the trip. :thumbsup2

4 weeks from now we should be checked in and relaxing by the pool at AoA. Can't wait! :cool1:

I'm busying myself with ripping DVDs to my iPad for the road trip. Should have a bunch of Disney movies for the kids to watch on the 20 hour drive!

Have a good weekend and everyone get to feeling better.

Glad your ankle is better.

Scored a Cali Grill reservation for Sunday Night 11/25 at 8pm so should be able to see party fireworks!!! yeah, wasn't going to do CG in this time, but it must have been fate because there I was searching and up to popped!pixiedust:

:cool1:

Just got a breakfast reservation at CHEF MICKEY'S on 11/21!!!!!!! I'm EXTATIC!!!! I've been looking every day and finally got one! I think my kids are going to be so excited!!! It's going to be hard for me not to get teary eyed when the characters come around and see the kids! I'm happy I didn't give up! :banana::yay:

:cool1:

Sorry to hear that. I have bronchitis also and laryngitis which is no fun. I have felt terrible. The doctor wanted me to wait for a z PAC but I think I better get one before I am sick on vacation. Hope you feel better.

Get that Z pac!! You've got to get better quickly!!!!:goodvibes I only got 2 hours of sleep last night due to the coughing. But I know I'll be better soon.

So im sitting here in the er and what am i doing? On the dis! Ill update later but no one is sure whats wrong with me. Hope im ok for disney!

Sent from Erin's iPhone using DISBoards

Oh no! Hope they found what the problem is. Keep us posted!

Scored a Cali Grill reservation for Sunday Night 11/25 at 8pm so should be able to see party fireworks!!! yeah, wasn't going to do CG in this time, but it must have been fate because there I was searching and up to popped!pixiedust:

Persistance pays off! Glad you snagged the ressie you wanted.:yay:

I'm at 34 days and still have not received my Disney Mail, when does it usually arrive. Get nervous:confused3

It's usually around 30 days out, but I'll bet you get it tomorrow or the next day. :goodvibes

Awww, it's so neat that you're so excited about it!:dance3: I always tell people to keep trying and never give up!:thumbsup2

Good Morning All!! :goodvibes

Hoping everyone who is not feeling well is feeling getter this morning!! It sure is no fun knowing you are not up to par and have a big trip right around the corner, so I am praying for all of you and hoping for some of that magical pixie dust to just take it ALL away pixiedust:

We are now at 23 days....and we are getting so excited here. Trying now to finalize our plans- I see that someone scored a Chef Mickey's ADR and I am so jealous!! You all know how much I have worked to get one, I guess some things are just not meant to be! Sad because this is such a tradition for us oh well guess I will have to create another one.

Hoping my Ravens play a little better this week although I am not holding out much hope they will. We lost Webb, and Ray Lewis plus Ngata is playing hurt and so is Ed Reed. We are simply desimated on defense, time for the offense to step it up! On a positive note we might be getting Suggs back (defensive player of year) and if for nothing else it would be an emotional lift.

Have a great Sunday all!! :cool1:

disneychic2 said:
Get that Z pac!! You've got to get better quickly!!!!:goodvibes I only got 2 hours of sleep last night due to the coughing. But I know I'll be better soon.

Oh no! Hope they found what the problem is. Keep us posted!

Persistance pays off! Glad you snagged the ressie you wanted.:yay:

It's usually around 30 days out, but I'll bet you get it tomorrow or the next day. :goodvibes

Awww, it's so neat that you're so excited about it!:dance3: I always tell people to keep trying and never give up!:thumbsup2

I did just that!! I was determined!!!! Lol I'm looking forward to it for the kids. We aren't going to tell them so I think the surprise will be awesome when they're eating and the characters come to the table!!! Lol

Divaofdisney said:

Hoping everyone who is not feeling well is feeling getter this morning!! It sure is no fun knowing you are not up to par and have a big trip right around the corner, so I am praying for all of you and hoping for some of that magical pixie dust to just take it ALL away pixiedust:

We are now at 23 days....and we are getting so excited here. Trying now to finalize our plans- I see that someone scored a Chef Mickey's ADR and I am so jealous!! You all know how much I have worked to get one, I guess some things are just not meant to be! Sad because this is such a tradition for us oh well guess I will have to create another one.

Hoping my Ravens play a little better this week although I am not holding out much hope they will. We lost Webb, and Ray Lewis plus Ngata is playing hurt and so is Ed Reed. We are simply desimated on defense, time for the offense to step it up! On a positive note we might be getting Suggs back (defensive player of year) and if for nothing else it would be an emotional lift.

Keep calling and keep looking!! Literally any time I had a free minute I'd check the website or call. It doesn't hurt to keep trying! You'll get one too, I know it! What week are you going? May cancel Cape May Cafe character breakfast now the week of the 26th if you are interested.

morning all

stuck at work today and forgot my planning book so i have nothing to do today :(

on the plus side 14 days!!! 2 weeks from today i will be in Disney!!!! Ahhh

31 days to go!!!!

We finally got our Mickey Mail yesterday. I had to call because the flight info was wrong. I guess we are expecting another Mickey Mail for our room only portion. Getting excited and the days seem to fly by when working since there is so much going on. Still need to order a few items and plan our window.

31 days to go!!!!

We finally got our Mickey Mail yesterday. I had to call because the flight info was wrong. I guess we are expecting another Mickey Mail for our room only portion. Getting excited and the days seem to fly by when working since there is so much going on. Still need to order a few items and plan our window.

Exciting!!!!! :banana:

We are only 12 days away!!!! :woohoo:

Happy Sunday and I hope everyone is well or on the mend! We received our Mickey mail Thursday!! It had our luggage tags and coupons, but when do we get the key cards, etc? I can't remember if that is at check in or if it comes later?

On another note, to those trying to still score ADRs....KEEP TRYING! I was FINALLY able...after MONTHS of trying ....to get breakfast at Crystal Palace on November 18th....you may also want to check out the ADR cancellation thread! Sending pixie dust....

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Acccckkkkkk

I made the off hand comment that I wished we were staying just one more day
Our original plan was to get the rental car and start the drive home Saturday after our breakfast at 'Ohana, now I want to stay all day Saturday and start out fresh on Sunday.

Hubby said... Ok, make it happen

:scared1::cheer2::cool1::banana: :scared1:

So I emailed our TA just to check if it's possible... we're 29 days out
:rolleyes1

We already had the park hopper with enough days... so do you think we can just 'add another night'
:confused3

:banana:2 weeks!!!!!! Only 2 weeks to go!!!:banana:

And then....:scared1:... I really hope the grils are excited about the surprise and that my youngest DD (1.5 y/o) has fun -- I'm so scared that she's going to be miserable ... especially on the plane...

These last few weeks have flown by for me:scared:

morning all

we are 13 days out..ahhhh totally freakin out

i thought i had so much time to get ready and im looking at the calendar wondering where all that time went.

IS anyone else in freak out mode?? pixiedust:

Thanks for all the well wishes on getting better. I'm at the stage where I'm coughing up a lung every few minutes which gives me a headache, but I think that's progress. Could be a lot worse! Hope everyone else is doing better too.:flower3:

Don't stop trying!! It can still happen. pixiedust:

morning all

stuck at work today and forgot my planning book so i have nothing to do today :(

on the plus side 14 days!!! 2 weeks from today i will be in Disney!!!! Ahhh

Have you told your Mom yet? If so, how did it go?

31 days to go!!!!

Yay for Mickey Mail!!:dance3:

Happy Sunday and I hope everyone is well or on the mend! We received our Mickey mail Thursday!! It had our luggage tags and coupons, but when do we get the key cards, etc? I can't remember if that is at check in or if it comes later?

On another note, to those trying to still score ADRs....KEEP TRYING! I was FINALLY able...after MONTHS of trying ....to get breakfast at Crystal Palace on November 18th....you may also want to check out the ADR cancellation thread! Sending pixie dust....

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

You'll get your KTTW cards at check in.;)

are there buses from park to park??

Yes, there are. No parks buses from DTD though.

Acccckkkkkk

I made the off hand comment that I wished we were staying just one more day
Our original plan was to get the rental car and start the drive home Saturday after our breakfast at 'Ohana, now I want to stay all day Saturday and start out fresh on Sunday.

Hubby said... Ok, make it happen

:scared1::cheer2::cool1::banana: :scared1:

So I emailed our TA just to check if it's possible... we're 29 days out
:rolleyes1

We already had the park hopper with enough days... so do you think we can just 'add another night'
:confused3

You can add to your ressie without penalty, you just can't take anything away after its paid in full. They are always open to helping you spend more money! Of course it depends if your resort has availability, but it is doable. Hope you have success!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter